Mica Blue impreza turbo 2000 wagon

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
A jap one would be my choice if I decide for an sti. Makes me sound like a right old man but I'd also like the heated mirrors off an import!

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Looks great, STI rear lights make such a difference to the rear instead of the Orange on the UK ones.

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
So the fecking clutch has started to slip but not very badly. So that will be done in the next while as I don't want to miss any possible snow time! It will however push any Gucci mods down the list.

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
I'll have a look at it. Might be outside my experience level! In fact i already know its outside my experience level. And id be doing it on the floor. Do you want to do it for me?

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
I'll cast my eye over an online walkthrough and maybe look into the motor gym. On the other hand I'm short on time and knowledge so may beneficial to me to pay my mechanic

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
Could it be done that cheaply? Anyone got a good contact around Belfast as I can't get in touch with my usual guy.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
its a heavy auld job , but not a hard one , made more difficult on axle stands but certainly not beyond DIY (y)

good opportunity to do rear crank oil seal too while your in there, if you do, keep the old one to drift the new one in

Jason

RMS Regular
its a heavy auld job , but not a hard one , made more difficult on axle stands but certainly not beyond DIY (y)

good opportunity to do rear crank oil seal too while your in there, if you do, keep the old one to drift the new one in
We both done the same box lol Done it on axle stands, 2 man job

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
Small update of a years mot tonight. Clutch is holding well. No slipping so ill just drive away at her until after xmas. Mot man seemed to like her too!

Attachments

• IMG_20141203_193423667.jpg
    IMG_20141203_193423667.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20141203_194313002.jpg
    IMG_20141203_194313002.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 95

mckeown

RMS Regular
OP
mckeown
Drives
mitsi outlander
Just a small update that I've finally got round to buying the clutch/downpipe for her so will be fitting that next week along with fuel pump injectors and a remap. Car is going in for tints on Monday week so barring a splitter and a wheel refurb along with the vents being painted that will be the outside done.
Happy valentines day to me-

Attachments

• IMG_20150214_162159675.jpg
    IMG_20150214_162159675.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 99

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
You will notice a big difference with the downpipe fitted. AI fitted one to my rb5 and it was like night and day. Felt like someone had let the handbrake off. lol Whos mapping it for you?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.