Mk2 Seat Leon FR Tsi 211ps

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
also ordered 10mm front and 15mm rear spacers :grinning:

nothing else planned til after my wedding though lol. then i will get her mapped and maybe miltek straight through system :grinning:

Hel

RMS Regular
You turned a pretty middle of the road car into something real special and its all so subtle too. Looks great (y)
Was never a big leon fan but thats super clean and works great

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
no its parked away but ill get some pics up on saturday and get front/side/rear pics up

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
i got it from triple R composite on facebook mate.

LOL you would need to ask Lee Clarke he does all my work. i can just about wash the thing nevermind get hands on. lol

I think from what lee said it is easy enough though.

i got it last year and just lay in the garage all year think they are about £100 delivered..

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
TorqueTronix - 028 2589 8458

Tell Davy that Nicky from GP Turbos sent you (y)

Mackers87

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra 280
Very nice motor. Ive never seen a leon in that colour on the road.plus an ultra rare petrol fr.bet there are less of them on the roads than the cupra model

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
Very nice it looks low enough now you posted a side on picture, it must have been the angle of the others

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Cheers guys. Just waiting on the wind deflectors and then I'll get the wheels done black to go with the theme.

Measured up and I think the 15mm rear and 10mm front spacers will suit best.

Cheers for comments

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Sounds class chrissy. Just need the revo map now.. Will wait til after wedding

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
looking well, how did it go with autotune I got my fr done up there and it is a great drive now!
im only realising now who you are lol, you fighting next month marty?

-herc-

RMS Regular
OP
H
Cheers josh. No mate no plans of fighting now til next year.

Away on few holidays this year and I've my wedding / honeymoon

No I didn't bother in the end. Putting the car modifying off til July (after wedding)

Just put her through her first mot. Will fit the h&r spacers then she is going back into the garage as I've a work van

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.