Mk4 Toyota Supra TT

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Clutch pedal should have arrived today, unfortunately some moron in customs added a couple of extra 0's to the value of the order, which means it's in retention until I pay the wrong customs fee.

How do these idiots get jobs?

Yours has arrived before mine then?! Raging.. haha

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Only noticing this thread now... Bring her down to football in Monday til i get a nosey (y)

I've a Link G4 ECU in the Evo :grinning:

Neil_M

RMS Regular
Legend... Do you think you could make the next TSCCNI event @ Down Royal?

Would love a nosy at the car.

johnm

RMS Regular
Thats true , hopefully get 1 up before the weekend.

This be around Finaghy & Purdysburn hill at all? Think I've seen it a couple of times in the past week or two dodging pebbles on the road. Looks well!

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Anyone got a remote shifer for a r154 (JXZ 100)
I've never ever seen one for sale, ever. lol Good luck! The bellhousing I bought from you has only just been fitted!!

Yeah bud was working down that way .

I've unfortunately never seen it and I live beside purdysburn hill! We should all get a meet soon, theres mine which has just been finished, Niall's and both of yours. Most of the manual turbo ones in Northern Ireland all within a few miles of eachother lol.

acsmyth

RMS Regular
OP
acsmyth
Drives
Supra
There's a red manual single turbo that was at the Supercar Sunday thing last year as well. Not sure if the owner is on here.

jayk

RMS Regular
I've never ever seen one for sale, ever. lol Good luck! The bellhousing I bought from you has only just been fitted!!

Id be up for it lads , bishopscourt is on the 16th october if that suits ? Hopefully have the car finished by then .

I've unfortunately never seen it and I live beside purdysburn hill! We should all get a meet soon, theres mine which has just been finished, Niall's and both of yours. Most of the manual turbo ones in Northern Ireland all within a few miles of eachother lol.

jayk

RMS Regular
Last drag show of the year i think , ill be there along with darragh in his supra . So thats another1 to the list .

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Won't be much changed apart from the wheels and a front lip!

Minor engine mods, 400BHP is plenty for me!

Also got Richard to price up the single turbo setup, so next summer the car should have:

- 6Boost Manifold
- Link ECU
- Precision 6266 Turbo

Aiming for around 600bhp, will be the limit of the current clutch.

Lmao