My 8P Audi A3 S Line

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Looks great. Glad you decided on the H&Rs. Mine sat perfect on them and much better than the stock springs.

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
Where would you put the RS4 start button?

I didn't take those first pics, the dealership did, those were off their website when I spotted the car for sale (y) that was promptly turned right down to zero when I took receipt lol

Any pics of yours?

RS4 button would replace where where the cigarette lighter is, really good guide available for it here http://audiretrofit.quinlivan.net/rs4startbutton

Here's the thread for my A3 http://reallymeansounds.com/forum/threads/audi-a3-8p-s-line-quattro.166203/ pretty much the same as yours except i have the 2 tone seats :grinning:, should probably update it to include the FBMFSW... must take some better pics.

zBrpV10cJ_bJN7F804DuIlDL6UDghVWy9hUl7sj8U80=w800-h592-no

h3YcClFgNA_BAbINZqXvL9wAbPkOkWF62qA_ATYWwCg=w1223-h905-no

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
That is a nice steering wheel (y) Bet the price tag isn't quite as nice though?
Ha you got that right! Though the resale value is pretty much the same, so i'll just rip it out and put the old one back on when the day comes to sell the car, and just sell the FBMFSW

Was Definitely worth it though, added in cruise control module at the same time, so definitely a nice added feature on longer journeys.

Like the idea of the RS4 button, only thing is you still need to have the key in the ignition so kinda pointless, but it definitely has the cool factor :cool:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Very nice example mate, I had a brilliant red one with a similar interior to yours

I would change the foot pedals to the S3/GTI ones - easy enough to do and adds a bit more of a nicer finish to the interior
you should be able to get them off the bay new for about £60 AFAIK

Photo-0078_1.jpg

I have a set of the chrome/aluminum facelift air vents if you are interested in them? @GazEP3

Gaz86

RMS Regular
OP
Gaz86
Very nice example mate, I had a brilliant red one with a similar interior to yours

I would change the foot pedals to the S3/GTI ones - easy enough to do and adds a bit more of a nicer finish to the interior
you should be able to get them off the bay new for about £60 AFAIK

Photo-0078_1.jpg

I have a set of the chrome/aluminum facelift air vents if you are interested in them? @GazEP3

Already have them bookmarked on my eBay account (y) Need to get my studio back up n running again though before I splash any more cash on the car

Can you PM me some pics?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
no problem mate, I'll send them tomorrow morning - the pics are saved on my phone already for selling

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
here you go @GazEP3 ,I cant upload or add photos to a PM - second photo is not great, the phone camera was playing up - but it's mainly to show the part number

image_11.jpg

upload_2015-7-8_13-56-36.png

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Have you a link to the springs pal am buying a facelift one tonight and I want a set of decent lowering springs

Darren91

RMS Regular
Car looks great!

The 8P is such a customizable car, you won't run out of things to do but all depends on your time/budget. I've went a bit mad with mine which is a 8P3 compared to your 8P2.

I nearly have every option fitted, bar leather, pano roof and heated seats (which are in progress!).

My long list includes;

cruise control, S3 aluminum pedals, auto dimming rear view mirror, folding and automatic dimming wing mirrors, FBMFSW, MK2 RNS-e, Audi bluetooth, Audi Q3 climate control unit, ashtray delete with non smoking 12v socket, Audi music interface, footwell lights (front & rear), puddle lights & active door warning light, front & rear ambient lights, chrome tipped window switches, TPMS enabled (button installed), S-line gearknob, LED interior lights, S-line front bumper with black edition grill, PDC front & rear (OPS 7X2), headlight washer system, LED DRL Bi-Xenon headlights, Witter detachable towbar (inc. dedicated electrics), OEM LED number plate lights, Q5 rear wiper arm & aero blade, H&R 35mm lowering springs (20mm lower than standard), TT airvents, rear heated seats (very rare option on the 8P!), front heated seats are in progress.

There are pictures littered throughout the forum as I don't have a build thread but if you want info on anything just give me a PM :grinning:

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Car looks great!

The 8P is such a customizable car, you won't run out of things to do but all depends on your time/budget. I've went a bit mad with mine which is a 8P3 compared to your 8P2.

I nearly have every option fitted, bar leather, pano roof and heated seats (which are in progress!).

My long list includes;

cruise control, S3 aluminum pedals, auto dimming rear view mirror, folding and automatic dimming wing mirrors, FBMFSW, MK2 RNS-e, Audi bluetooth, Audi Q3 climate control unit, ashtray delete with non smoking 12v socket, Audi music interface, footwell lights (front & rear), puddle lights & active door warning light, front & rear ambient lights, chrome tipped window switches, TPMS enabled (button installed), S-line gearknob, LED interior lights, S-line front bumper with black edition grill, PDC front & rear (OPS 7X2), headlight washer system, LED DRL Bi-Xenon headlights, Witter detachable towbar (inc. dedicated electrics), OEM LED number plate lights, Q5 rear wiper arm & aero blade, H&R 35mm lowering springs (20mm lower than standard), TT airvents, rear heated seats (very rare option on the 8P!), front heated seats are in progress.

There are pictures littered throughout the forum as I don't have a build thread but if you want info on anything just give me a PM :grinning:

If you ever decide to sell I heard @pobmk4 offered to put it back to standard for you :p

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Car looks great!

My long list includes;

@Darren91 - have you got VCDS mate?

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Would it suit you to use VCDS to tweak the software in my car to allow for LED DRLs and the alarm chirp? Not for free of course @Darren91

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.