My 911 Carrera 2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
If you can source a set, I'd move to gen2 skirts. Those skirts are for the early car.

Still looks great regardless

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
They are actually the right skirts. Apparently the early gen 2 cars came with those skirts until the gt3 was released then they filtered down. So while gen1 skirts, they are actually the right ones.

Thanks to the beards for that one!!

pablo

RMS Moderator
OP
pablo
Hmmm think I prefer the the other ones, turbos make the car look older in my opinion.

Can understand that. They are a lovely wheel alright so really quite a tough choice but I'm swinging towards the turbo ones.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Your car your choice! Id love to own one someday but will have to put on the back burner till after I get a house, married etc.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Cheers Chris I can't put into words how much I'm loving this car!!

Dream come you for you :grinning: and so you should be. The colour is fantastic in the flesh and with the mods it is just 'right' now

simon4563

RMS Regular
Drives
F54 Clubman
Think I seen this on sandyknowles roundabout the other day. Great road presence and seems nippy enough too:cool:

pedenjohn

RMS Regular
I'd spotted the skirts myself, for all the money they are, a company in german make facelift ones, CSR I think they are called, and they are great quality, I put them on my 996.7.

To be fair, I like what you done to sort the back, I just cut the front springs in my last one, half a coil....

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
turbo wheels arrived and being hugely impatient I fired them straight on! Quick pic

Turbo wheels look sooooooooooooo much better @pablo , so much win (y) get those tyres dressed to really set off the new rims

fire up some of the comments you're getting from the porker beards just for the craic - are they as harsh as the twats on the Lancer register lol!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.