New Honda Monkey bike

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
A mate, last night, was asking me what ones were left in the shop and I told him the blue one. Told him to go down and have a look.

J55NI

RMS Regular
I JUST about to post about seeing one in donaghadee on sun afternoon

all i will say is this thing can SHIFT lol some noise off it too

always was lead to believe they were quite slow?. But great fun all the same , same one you think? its got a standard exhaust so wouldn't be loud at all .

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
poss not the same bike then , this was loud , but def black with gold forks , and tiny

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
In bike term, no, they don't 'shift', but will give a small capacity car a hard time off the lights.

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Lol was just out there on our bike. 73...... downhill tucked hahaha. Deff funny just struggling to overtake lol.
On a important note. Deffffffffffinaaaattlly change the tyres from standard. It 2 wheel drifted twice. Tail started steping out about 4 times and it tried to high side me coming off a roundabout infront of a jeep haha this was all from bangor flyover- bloomfields-green road lol

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Standard tyres are the worst. Pirelli Diablo's on the other hand are the ticket.

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
ok captain srs i was joking. for an answer to your actual question try google its usually 600ish

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Did you buy one then?

First service was at 600 miles. Not sure what the 2nd service is, but there's over 2000 miles on mine and I think it's due in shortly. After that the service schedules get much larger.
no mate, Luise kicked off, but told me as soon as the NC30 goes im allowed one

Lol was just out there on our bike. 73...... downhill tucked hahaha. Deff funny just struggling to overtake lol.
On a important note. Deffffffffffinaaaattlly change the tyres from standard. It 2 wheel drifted twice. Tail started steping out about 4 times and it tried to high side me coming off a roundabout infront of a jeep haha this was all from bangor flyover- bloomfields-green road lol
Keep an eye out for me also in newtownards.
Was out with Gareth and Chris on Sundays viper run,saw 73 also, but these boys mentioned 79!

Last edited: