New Honda Monkey bike

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
U buy 1 tomorrow itll be at least monday or tuesday earliest till its ready. The workshop is closed till monday for a shall we say refit/ overhaul
Also cbt requires aprrox 8 hours or so rider training which can be booked in anything from 2hr slot. And cbt only lasts 2 years then you must redo it. I think it costs around 150ish a time. Wheras you can do direct access if your over 24 which is about 400ish but at least you have a full uk licsense

Reactions: IL

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
@gcon45

Conor where did you get your paddock stand? Been totally sucked in with mods for this wee toy, Tyga site is going to get raped.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
It's a wee Sealey one that we sell Iain.

I like them as they're one piece.

Do you have one in stock? Are you open tomorrow? Drop me a pm with how much they are etc.

*EDIT, Just ordered one of ebay dude.

Last edited:

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Was down at the dirty duck in holywood on Thursday for lunch and there was a yellow one of these went past once or twice. Absolutely class!

Reactions: IL

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
reveal-5cfbda99.jpg

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Collected our bikes tonight and did around 50miles on them down around the Ards Peninsula, Tail tidy has just arrived so get that fitted over the weekend with a 5x7 plate (y) Great introduction to biking for me on the road.

5143E4D5-DFE4-493E-ACBE-C464503018C3_zpscpaxxofb.jpg

Mine is the little white one (y)

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
2 things they need, new tyres and a full system. Anything else is just personal touches.

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Might wait a year of 18 months on this one...
Hopefully a lot of people buy on a whim and then get tired of them!

Look like Mighty Crac!