New Honda Monkey bike

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Im so close to getting one. Start a new job next month in city centre and would save a fortune on parking..... then again i could just use the cbr :/

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Extended swingarm anyone? :grinning:
index-02.jpg

Last edited:

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Belfast honda are starting to do afew up over the winter only 20-30 quid a month more on finance than standard bikes. Heres the 1st i think rearsets may be on order for it
20141016_161234.jpg

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
So im thinking about some bolt ons already.
Have purchased new tyres and thinking of an exhaust and so tart bits

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Needs a full system Chris. Don't bother with a can and link pipe. For me, the Tyga is the one that suits the lines of the bike better. Chris and Stevie have the Yoshi and it sounds well. Rick has a shotgun system on his, but was a pain in the hole to fit and line up. Has Yoshi badges, but they're rip off.

I'm yet to decide what to sticker mine up with (or maybe paint)

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Don't like any of those things. Rick has a Leo Vince on his white one. Doesn't sit nice. That beak is keek and you don't need to change the stock brakes. Ride the bike first, they are perfect stock items.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
I've added an R&G tail tidy, R&G aero micro LED indicators with front adaptors and relay, R&G crash protectors, Tyga full system, Michelin Power pure tyres and a small plate (7x5).

Love it! Glad I decided to get another one!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Must fire a few photos up of mine :grinning:

Oh btw I suppose you needed those stand mounts back afterall!!