New Honda Monkey bike

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
If its the bike you want then go for it, saves any messing about buying fairing kits etc. Try and get ch to knock a few quid of when making a deal with them.

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
I see Charles hurst have one up. White, registered in 2014.
It has 1,000 miles more than Hondas and it's the same price but it's the colour I wanted. Ugh decisions.

Really tempted by one of these!
I spotted that today, not great pics...
IMAG3530.jpg
IMAG3531.jpg

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
havent tried Ballymena simply because Charles hurst emailed me and said they'd throw in £150 worth of gear, it's the colour I want too. Since I'm just starting out, free gear is a deal breaker so I'm going to go to see that white one today :grinning:

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Just got home, absolutely love it and I haven't even driven it yet lol. Got stuff on tonight sadly so it'll be tomorrow before I get out.

Thanks @dross432 and the guys at Honda :grinning:

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
need to ditch these mirrors for something a bit better looking lol. Any decent eBay jobs I could pick up?

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
Had my first run tonight. Forgot how difficult it was to do hill starts lol.
Loads of fun though. Definitely gets a lot of attention from people around you for such a small bike.

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Last time 5 of us went to newcastle on a sunny sunday they started gathering a crowd lol all walking past the top sports bikes to see them lol

M4TT

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI Mk7.5
First mod, definitely new tyres. I thought they'd been changed already but yeah definitely need to get that checked off first.