new whip Brembos as standard - Yamaha XTX

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
well after being begged to sell the leon to a fellow member :p i hadnt had an idea of what to buy but with rising fuel costs and being raped by the queen and using a car to get through rush hour i decided on a different route to save a few quid so i set about looking for something easier run , i bought this puppy tonight and have another car coming (tdi ibiza sport ) for the wife to do her test .ive had a bike license for 20 years this august but having family i had sort of wised up to the fact i now have responsabilities , its not fast but fun with a whole 60 bhp on tap and a noise that i can only describe as the grim reapers heart beat . courtesy of mr akrapovic twin system . its orange and black but comes with anthracite plastics too , had a map and filter

20120711_183053_HDR.jpg

comments welcome .

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
LOL!!! Holy hairy flaps, i did not expect that one at all :eek:

How does it feel to be back on a bike again? Yes im sure the 'Povic is subtle if their rep is anything to by :party:

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
I wasn't expecting something two wheeled - at least there's less to detail (y)

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
After trying your hand at detailing, its refreshing to see that you are now auditioning for Red Bull X-fighters! 'New whip'? I would say more like a few tail whips and a 'Super Man' to boot! lol

Nice looking piece of machinery though.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
lol i,l be dead in a week , sorry in advance to all you rms,ers i said i would machine your cars

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Class mate, I for one think you definitely made the right choice! Health to enjoy :grinning:

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
Wheelies anyone? :p

Hard to beat a big single for scooting in and out of traffic in town. The torquey motor will be ideal for commuting and pretty frugal too. Even with only 60bhp, I'm sure it feels very lively. Not designed for big speeds but at legal(ish) speeds I can imagine this will be a lot of fun!!

Up a tooth or two on the rear sprocket = :laughing:

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
indeed throttle is very on off so wheelies galore:laughing:

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
That looks very like a mate of mines old bike, he sold it a year or so ago

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
was never bought for speed tbh , had fast bikes in the past but needed a hooligans bike
Fixed that for you! :p

I presume you've been going a bit mental in confined area's just to have a rake and a laugh like a naughty boy? :p

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
i can see metzler on the front what tyres has it got??
my cousin had Michelin pilot pure on his super moto grippy as foook lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
michelin on the rear ross , im open to suggestions tho will need a rear soon

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
stevie and tom are good but they get their tyres from michael anyway lol, toms tyres hes also very good but same agian gets them from michael
so if your local to belfast handy for to call into michael and hursts or if youre in ards you have tom, or lisburn is handy to stevie

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
stevie and tom are good but they get their tyres from michael anyway lol, toms tyres hes also very good but same agian gets them from michael
so if your local to belfast handy for to call into michael and hursts or if youre in ards you have tom, or lisburn is handy to stevie

i know your pops anyhow ross , yeah work up the woodstock road

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
ahhh handy enough them hes loads in stock im sure wouldn't take long to sort you out. think they are open on monday 8am

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
just gotta get a helmet now insured n,all lost my old helmet , or put it somewhere too safe lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.