new whip Brembos as standard - Yamaha XTX

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
got a helmet sorted so i could look like a proper hooligan

20120713_163357_HDR.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
was gona suggest one of them helmets would be pretty good, well enjoy, was a nice day to get out a blip lol

wife and family duties prevented me from enjoying such a day ffs

J-VW

RMS Regular
That looks sweet man, those wee ibiza sports are great wee cars too, 130?

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
nice ride mate i have the same bike, mine is orange too but with different decals. what year is yours?

what tyres are those btw

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
That looks sweet man, those wee ibiza sports are great wee cars too, 130?

aye its my bros one hes getting a new car , its rough as feck but mechanically 100% hasnt been washed since he got it 5yrs ago cccccrrrriiiinnnngggge+o(

nice ride mate i have the same bike, mine is orange too but with different decals. what year is yours?

what tyres are those btw

mines 04 but very well cared for , i also have a set of grey plastics for it too they wer the origional colour michelin rear metzler front , tho the rear is gettin a new tyre prob pirelli

ooohhh dear lol, ill hopefully be out tomorrow for a blip... weather providing lol

ive to machine polish a van but mite get a race out later

Nice job, comfy big machine im sure.

very comfy yet fun

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
killer, mine is an 07. i love the orange in them but your decals are nicer than mine i think. love the block decals on yamahas.

i've the michelins on mine too they arent bad but im ready for a new set the rear is toasted, post up and let us know how the pirellis work out. nice lid too where'd ya pick that up i dont think ive ever seen a spada lid, only their clothing.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
killer, mine is an 07. i love the orange in them but your decals are nicer than mine i think. love the block decals on yamahas.

i've the michelins on mine too they arent bad but im ready for a new set the rear is toasted, post up and let us know how the pirellis work out. nice lid too where'd ya pick that up i dont think ive ever seen a spada lid, only their clothing.

got it off bikebitsni in balloo , where cheaper than anywhere by a fiver got a tinted visor too

forde

RMS Regular
Drives
Vectra SRi
lol i just realised that was you that was looking a supermoto in the wanted section. shoulda sold ya mine xD

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
gave her a wee wash tonight , god i love this bike tho the first 3 gears are a challenge :p just hope i dont get pulled for unintentional wheelying

20120720_202924_HDR.jpg

mite strip it down and give it a full clean over the next few weeks as im off , just to get into the hard to reach places

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
ahhh handy enough them hes loads in stock im sure wouldn't take long to sort you out. think they are open on monday 8am

going in at 8 for a rosso 2 rear thanks ross:laughing:

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
nice, have a set of the dunlop sportsmax on the blade great tyre, friend has the rosso 2's on his gsxr 750 and he thinks they are the best tyre hes ever had easily.. have a set of rosso corsa's in the house lined up for the blade next ooohh ohhh ohhhh lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
nice, have a set of the dunlop sportsmax on the blade great tyre, friend has the rosso 2's on his gsxr 750 and he thinks they are the best tyre hes ever had easily.. have a set of rosso corsa's in the house lined up for the blade next ooohh ohhh ohhhh lol
boss runs them on his blade and sp1 he loves them tho one weekend away and theyre done lol ... hes a nutter tho

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.