Nissan 200sx s14a

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

amcm1

RMS Regular
OP
A
Already did, said whole car would need set up with a computer etc but I've no way of getting the car to him which is why the engine was removed so I could take it to him instead of the full car. Think all that needs done is the base timing locked then set the CAS with a light then that should be it.

amcm1

RMS Regular
OP
A
I thought you unplugged the CAS to lock the ecu's base timing and then that's when you line up the markings inside the CAS unit? I haven't really looked into it as I don't have a timing light or knowledge to be doing it lol

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
nop, TPS. wont run at all without CAS
(from reading a guide or 2 there now)

amcm1

RMS Regular
OP
A
@Eager it all looks pretty straight forward if I had the tools to do the job or if anybody on here wants to come and do it for me for a few quid?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
no gun found :worried: must have got chucked
£20 up nutts corner today lol

Last edited:

amcm1

RMS Regular
OP
A
Haha think I'll maybe stick to getting one of ebay lol

amcm1

RMS Regular
OP
A
Any help would be greatly appreciated, could buy a gun and do it myself but would rather let somebody else do it that knows what they're doing, cos I don't

amcm1

RMS Regular
OP
A
Finally got the car sorted and mot'd about 5/6 months ago, tidied it up a bit and fitted origin rear bumper and skirts

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Since then I've put 30mm spacers on the back to fill the arches a bit better

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.