Nissan pathfinder

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Never understood why people get upset over how much it costs to fill a tank. It's not like there's a law obliging you to brim it every time. Also its not the capacity of the tank rather the thirst of the engine where the cost is.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I have a 2012 Navara 5 speed auto, think they are the same engine. i hammer it everyday and range from 28mpg to 31mpg on a long trip. My only fault was my 4x4 went but it was a switch so very minor. servicing is every 18k and my last bill was £300 which wasnt bad. I have done 50k in mine in a year and a half. £90 to fill and 340 mile to a tank. In all that i love mine. very well specced.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I have a 2012 Navara 5 speed auto, think they are the same engine. i hammer it everyday and range from 28mpg to 31mpg on a long trip. My only fault was my 4x4 went but it was a switch so very minor. servicing is every 18k and my last bill was £300 which wasnt bad. I have done 50k in mine in a year and a half. £90 to fill and 340 mile to a tank. In all that i love mine. very well specced.

£90 for 340 miles isn't near 30mpg... closer to 23mpg. OBC's are absolutely useless lol :worried:

Conor

RMS Regular

£90 to 340 miles is nowhere near 31mpg.

Edit : Feck you @Coog

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
i just check the OBC but to be honest i just pull in and fill lol normally at least twice a week.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I'm not looking forward the first brimmed fill in the rangerover, I might cry haha.

Be thankful that its not a petrol model then lol
Also I want a look round it when you have it up and running (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I'm the same Pete. The clock in the A8 just displays journey time or speed now, no point in being reminded of bad news constantly!

I'd only flick to consumption after a long run if I knew I was going to be greeted by something pleasant!

gribby1

RMS Regular
Drives
vauxhall vectra
I'm the same Pete. The clock in the A8 just displays journey time or speed now, no point in being reminded of bad news constantly!

I'd only flick to consumption after a long run if I knew I was going to be greeted by something pleasant!
Same here just reset trip on bmw on a run 44mpg unfortunately dropped down to norm of 21mpg after the run

karl7900

RMS Regular
Drives
Touareg 3.2 V6
I've managed to squeeze 95L of petrol into the Toerag and for the round town driving I mostly do that will get me almost 340 miles before being ass raped again. If I take it easy or do a good long run I might manage nearer 350 miles.... :oops:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.