Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
Our new media sponsor has put together an unbeatable offer at PMG.

Originally the offer was limited to 25 customers but I have talked them into extending it to another 15 RMS'ers.

Some of the cars and their owners will feature on a new TV series being filmed about PMG, in March next year. However filming begins this Sept and Oct.

We are offering a paint enhancement detail, interior detail and engine bay detail for £100. The media company are very kindly sponsoring the reminder of each bill.

Due to the overwhelming popularity the offer has generated bookings are being taken on a first come first served basis, so everyone has a fair opportunity.

This is truely a one off offer with the chance.to have your car and its story aired on Primetime Sky TV.

At this point I would really like to thank the members of RMS. Without the backing of its members in the businesses early days, I wouldn't have the business and opportunities I have been blessed with.

For those of you that haven't heard of us, take a look at www.facebook.com/pmgautocareni

Last edited:

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
pity about the spare wheel on it lol should be back on all four in the morning, just putting two tyres on to be safe :grinning:

I want a run in the cayenne ;)

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
WOW incredible response guys lol!

We are asking for upfront payment to secure a place in the offer. It just stops timewasters ruining the chance for those that would have taken it. It can be PayPal though tp make things easier.

That's not to call anyone a timewaster as I know a fair few of you guys are previous customers :grinning: just keeps it fair and even

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
WOW incredible response guys lol!

We are asking for upfront payment to secure a place in the offer. It just stops timewasters ruining the chance for those that would have taken it. It can be PayPal though tp make things easier.

That's not to call anyone a timewaster as I know a fair few of you guys are previous customers :grinning: just keeps it fair and even

I'll do it in the spot after you give verdict on the car tomorrow.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
That's a fantastic offer. I was for offering up getting the Civic done but the front of it is a disaster :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.