Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Bargain! .. I'd love to take you up on that, although my car is still shining from last time lol That, and I'm sure some nicer condition cars than mine will roll in.

But well done on the show big fella (y)

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
lmao @babybooster

@brocks we are away for heatwave today/tomorrow but are you coming to the detailing day on Sunday?

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
There are a few more spaces left as the quota of 25 we originally offered on Facebook have had a few not secure their bookings.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Nice one Pete! I remember you mentioning this last year, was wondering the other day when it was due out.

Look forward to seeing it :cool: And that's a great offer too.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
@big_pete temped, is this similar to the treatment my bonnet got on saturday but all over etc? or is there more done on the paint side? My tiddly wee interior wouldnt take long lol!!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Tempted.

I might've missed this, but when are they being done? Will all the work be done in a day or is it a longer job?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Stick me down, how flexible on times / dates are you?

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
the NSX could do with a spruce up ... stick me down
let me know payment details
i need a sept date as my cars goes off road in oct

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.