Once in a lifetime offer @ PMG Autocare COMPETITON WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
Amazingly there is still 9 spots left. The offer closes today, even if the quota isnt full :worried:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Come on lads, at that price these are practically being given away.

Give your car some love!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I would jump at this if I had something worth doing, and was a little closer.

Still been tempted to get the rangerover done, but it really needs some painting done.

Chris_E90

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 320d, GSXR
Wish I had extra coinage to book the missus leon in aswell but beemer needs lowerage aswell as the PMG treatment so tough sh*t leon lol

big_pete

RMS Regular
OP
big_pete
Drives
Soulless pos
@matt1207 yes buddy

@lightning received, thanks!

I will be in touch with everyone over the next few days to fix dates. Just need to relay all the bookings across to the production company.

Cant believe this didnt sell out given the enquiries it got. I have to have all info passed onto them by tomorrow afternoon so I will still accept bookings up until lunch time tomorrow. After that I have to close it as I need to start getting a schedule in place etc.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Money sent! Hard decision with a looming house move - I know you won't let me down though! :grinning:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Flip, good job i bit the bullet and got in at the end there - it's looking pretty tight now! :grinning:

Ant

RMS Regular
wouldn't be worth it again so soon on mine esp until got the alloys/dent sorted or i'd have snapped this up, amazed this didn't sell out...

I'll be giving you a shout to sort out scratches at some stage :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.