pattons hydro 8j tt

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

patton

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2 gti
so after a lot of thought i decided to split and sell my polo, id gone as far as i wanted to with it and well i get bored really easily so it had to go.

picked up my new car on friday night

2007 audi tt tfsi 61k with heated leather with one owner from new. loving the car so far, so nice to drive and just a really nice place to be.

so here it is the changes will be coming in due course
biggrin.png
watch this space
laugh.png
laugh.png

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
That looks great. What are your plans? Revo Stage 1 will transform it.

We need more pictures :grinning: including interior.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
I have a set of wheels I need to build up and sort out for it. Interiors nothing exciting. Black leather Audi concert without bose :worried: and steering wheel controls. Yea I'll be getting a revo map at some stage. Just going to enjoy the engine how it is for now until I get bored of it.

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Very nice, it needs a set of 10 spoke speedlines :

what shade of red is that?
dsc00146-jpg.47570

TT321.jpg

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
That silver 1 is absolutely perfect looking ^^.

@Lyons I'm not overly a big fan of silver paintwork, but it works well on that TT against the dark speedline rims and the black rag top. I was half considering a TT after the A3 TBH...

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
so i tried the wheels on last night they way they were already built up, think its safe to say ill have to rebuild them. going to face mount the front wheels and take them down to 8.5 from 10 which will get me 2.5 inches in. the rear sits something similar atm with the 10 on but the centres for the rears are flat backed so when face mounted and with the flat backed centres will get me 2 inches in and can pull the rest in with camber 8)

clrrk

RMS Regular
Drives
S14A
@patton that makes much more sense. I was thinking of scenarios where you'd change the offset by 2.5 inches and I had this concave, zero lip style thing in my mind

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Thank god ... dont need to worry about three pages dedicated to a cruise control stalk being fitted lol

Subscribed to this, should be great if the Polo was anything to go by!
Yea no need to worry about that kind of stuff. Thanks hopefully it will turn out ok.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
@patton that makes much more sense. I was thinking of scenarios where you'd change the offset by 2.5 inches and I had this concave, zero lip style thing in my mind

Na unfortunately not as that would be so much cooler lol

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Split two wheels tonight which was enough to let me quickly bolt together what will be the set up for the front wheels. Really pleased with how it's going it sit. Just need to do a back one now and see how it goes

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
car has now been left with john peden to have the hydros from the polo fitted, will post an update next week some stage when i get it back. can't wait!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.