pattons hydro 8j tt

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I was gonna say, I've lent a hand the odd time and had bits wrapped and it would be deadly with just your own pair of hands. Heating the wrap, stretching it, laying it, not easy! Can't wait to see at dubshed.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
That's much much better Patton !! Suits the gold wheels being white!

NS Autocare

RMS Regular
Drives
Quite a bit
I've never come across this thread before, but that does look well. Very impressive doing a great job on the wrap especially the corners and the door shuts.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Thanks very much :grinning:

Got the brakes fitted tonight. All seems to be working as it should now. Had a slight issue first time round but we got it sorted.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Looks great patton - the wrap makes the car look a lot fresher and glad you went for the TTS front :cool:

However, too low for me :worried: I know this is the sitting height but even at that I think its too low.

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Looks great patton - the wrap makes the car look a lot fresher and glad you went for the TTS front :cool:

However, too low for me :worried: I know this is the sitting height but even at that I think its too low.

thanks yea tts front is a nice changed for the front end. haha each to their own i suppose, i love the functionality that the hydros give to the car and well if they go low then it would be rude not to utilise it ;);)

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
quick update from the weekend, probably the earliest I've ever been ready for a show as i was in the house at 10pm the night before, gave the car a coat of 50cals filler glaze and went over the glass and sorted out the interior. then when i arrived at dub shed on Saturday and talking with Davie at 50cal i gave the car a coat of their polish as the glossing agent in it would result in a better finish than a wax without the glossing agent due to the wrap. wrap felt a lot smoother after and had better reflection so ui think thats the way to go with it. pleased with how the car came out and was good to see it all together properly and clean for the first time.
was amazed to pick up best audi tt at the show, but it makes all the late nights with the wrap and head aches with designing brackets for the brakes worth while :grinning:

Ant

RMS Regular
that's fantastic

i can only imagine the absolute horlicks i'd make of trying to wrap anything nevermind an entire car

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
had a look round this and the wrap looks great but those brakes oooooh my unreal

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
Thanks for the comments :grinning: yea I'm pleased with the brakes just don't know if they will fit under 19s as the callipers are so big

patton

RMS Regular
OP
patton
Drives
6n2 gti
so its been a while since anything worth mentioning has changed but that has finally changed and i made a bit of an impulse buy. wasn't sure while i was waiting on the paperwork coming though but a lot happier how i have it on the car

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.