People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Some good pics ive taken over the last few years. ( I apologise if these arrive sideways, im in work and my hands are tied for editting and reuploading! )

The people carrier speaks for itself as it blocked where I used to leave the bike when I worked at tesco.

The blue peugeot thing was the result of a young girl trying 8 times to parallel park infront of me. she then got out and locked it (top down) and the alarm went off instantly and she carried on walking off with her boyfriend trying desperately to alert her that her alarm was sounding.
eventually she noticed, and unlocked her car then wondered off again and left it unlocked.
I was nearly tempted to hang around and watch her leave again but thought that was a step too far haha

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xqdhumecepjw0mv/Photo 13-07-2011 19 53 49.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6wgiyg1yv5ilb5s/Photo 23-04-2010 17 04 50.jpg

Paddy H

Banned
Drives
Accord Executive
Always tried to park considerately until my Megane 250 got the mother of all parking dents, complete with blue paint from the other motor who had of course ****ed right off without leaving a note. Now I park how I see fit.

Of all the cars to possibly dent, that is a sin.

Did you get her sorted?

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
one night in tescos i parked over four spaces(hard as fook i am!! lol) magherfelt spec style parking ftw lol

I parked over 5 spaces once.
true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Lol! :p

Found this old picture of a car I saw parked smithfield, at the back of castle court, a few years back.. Worst parking I had seen.... .. The car was also left hand drive. Is that the correct way to park in europe?
**** parking.JPG

localboy

RMS Regular
Drives
bora
Shopping centres are a nightmare, women cant park for **** and they'll always try to park as close o the door as possible
many a time ive seen stupid bints park on zebra crossings right outside the door :mad:

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
Of all the cars to possibly dent, that is a sin.

Did you get her sorted?

Was on a business lease and was about 3 weeks before it went back. Thankfully the fella that came out and inspected it prior to the handback didn't notice it.

Paddy H

Banned
Drives
Accord Executive
Was on a business lease and was about 3 weeks before it went back. Thankfully the fella that came out and inspected it prior to the handback didn't notice it.

I see, you didn't 'tamper' with it then?

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Shopping centres are a nightmare, women cant park for **** and they'll always try to park as close o the door as possible
many a time ive seen stupid bints park on zebra crossings right outside the door :mad:

I agree, last time a woman tried to park close to me when I had my old starlet, I ended up with a cracked wing, scuffed bumper & mirror. :scream:

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
I would be relatively fussy as to where I park but generally there is a nice looking car parked at the back row in Tescos Lisburn, rather than right at the bottom,
I would tend to park near them, like the next space over as I would assume that person parked there for the same reason I did, to avoid dings.

Either that or i would park close to the kerb at the end of a row, leaving the maximum space possible between me and the next car, this pisses my mates off as they have to get out and stand while I finish parking as the passenger door is generally unaccessible if there is a hedge or a wall there lol

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
I see, you didn't 'tamper' with it then?

Nope just kept it standard bar a new air filter and roof wrap. They didn't notice the black roof on a white car either, lol!

Will remap the SLK though...just waiting on someone being able to read the Siemens ECU...

Paddy H

Banned
Drives
Accord Executive
Nope just kept it standard bar a new air filter and roof wrap. They didn't notice the black roof on a white car either, lol!

Will remap the SLK though...just waiting on someone being able to read the Siemens ECU...

A 250 to a SLK... are you daft? :p

silliwilli

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F82 M4
Ha lease ran out and I didn't really fancy anything. Good deals on the SLK and well kitted out. Thought I'd enjoy some creature comforts for a couple of years and then go back to something more interesting.

Gemma

RMS Regular
I would be relatively fussy as to where I park but generally there is a nice looking car parked at the back row in Tescos Lisburn, rather than right at the bottom,
I would tend to park near them, like the next space over as I would assume that person parked there for the same reason I did, to avoid dings.

Either that or i would park close to the kerb at the end of a row, leaving the maximum space possible between me and the next car, this pisses my mates off as they have to get out and stand while I finish parking as the passenger door is generally unaccessible if there is a hedge or a wall there lol

aa you use tescos lisburn aswell lol theres two spaces down in the right hand corner and they are angled away from the other spaces, i always use these (y)

Überdub

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab VW French
If I can't find the space/s to park the way I want (ie. unconventionally/ defensively) when I cruise around one of these places I just drive out again. It's only a car but then again, it's usually only shopping.

johnm

RMS Regular
So some people would go out of their way to damage a car for the way its parked?
Sounds like some-one needs to get their priorities sorted out.

Its parking a car for christ sakes, 4 pages of this. lol.

Instead you should think about it pro-actively! High 5 all the people who park correctly, then all the people not parking right will get jealous and then start parking right so they too can recieve a high 5.

Gemma

RMS Regular
Cheers for the heads up (y) RMS section in tescos carpark ftw

to clarify for you, these spaces are where the petrol prices are advertised on the big bilboard on the main road lol (y) (thats my good deed of the day done!) lol

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I was raging this morning, someone parked in my space in Castle Court. I always try and park in the last bay next to the ramp to level two as its a wee bit wider.

arewethereyet

RMS Regular
Its parking a car for christ sakes, 4 pages of this. lol.

High 5 all the people who park correctly, then all the people not parking right will get jealous and then start parking right so they too can recieve a high 5.

roflmfao,,, what are you smokin :laughing: ??

azzymo

RMS Regular
Drives
Bikes
I try & park so that their door will hit my wing mirrors rather than the panels in work, inconsiderate b@stards some people. Ive had people clunk my door whilst sitting in the car a few times as well. Never ever ever park beside cars with kids seats in the back at shopping centres but I also go as far away as I can.

Neither do I if I can help it but what does my nut in more is when the parent & child spaces are taken up at the supermarket by some inconsiderate bloke with no kids in beloved bora or whatever so I've no choice but park beside other cars in a regular space and try and get a baby seat out of the back of a coupe!

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Lol! :p

Found this old picture of a car I saw parked smithfield, at the back of castle court, a few years back.. Worst parking I had seen.... .. The car was also left hand drive. Is that the correct way to park in europe?
View attachment 35435

should of seen the parking in lanzarote - made that pic look like a pro :p

Gemma

RMS Regular
i will put my hand up now and admit...i am 100% totally sh*t at parking lol this is the true reason why i park over two spaces :worried: hahaha