People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Watch an aul biddy take roughly 10 minutes and 5 attempts to pull up beside a curb earlier. That included her actually getting out of the car 3 or 4 times to have a walk around and assess her performance.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I thought most halfords staff parked at an angle in the disabled spaces? Or is that mostly customers

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
I thought most halfords staff parked at an angle in the disabled spaces? Or is that mostly customers

No they just park like retards in the other spaces (n)

Wouldnt even look so bad if they parked straight but took 2 spaces, its the fact they are all at an angle

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Most of the bad parking I see is from people carriers and X5's etc with women in them. Hate to generalise but it's true!

happy_andy

RMS Member
i park like a c**t but then again i am a c**t :laughing:. I love to see peoples faces when i park over 2 spaces people must have nothing else to worry about :p thinking of buying a f150 pickup and getting a big trailer so i can take up 10 spaces see how they like that

Gabriel90

RMS Regular
OP
Gabriel90
Drives
Golf/Silvia
i park like a c**t but then again i am a c**t :laughing:. I love to see peoples faces when i park over 2 spaces people must have nothing else to worry about :p thinking of buying a f150 pickup and getting a big trailer so i can take up 10 spaces see how they like that
Make sure it's a dual cab lol do it right!

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular

319E6A1F-9D44-457B-9E2E-25C741540321-8615-0000069106C23966.jpg

Get one of these lol

rotor_dude

RMS Regular
Drives
Rotary Power
man come to lurgan for bad parking or more like attempt at parking,

but i have noticed, car park sizes, widths are really not enough now adays for parking,
if people dont park exactly in center of carpark space then it makes it hard for the other sides to get in and out of car

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
So went to the cinema last night, which was busy, and didnt take up 2 spaces like I usually do

Found a dent on the door this morning, and I havnt even the car a week

So back to 2 spaces regardless!

Dan

RMS Regular
ards shoppping centre is an absolute hash for parking. along with those max height barriers that my ladder clamps put a hole in last time i was there, scared the sh!t out of me

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I love Ards. They've specially reserved Jeep parking spaces there so I don't have to walk all the way from the KFC/petrol station bit when it's full. Very considerate.

Dan

RMS Regular
they even decorate those jeep spaces with shrubbery i seen the last time i was down

dross432

RMS Regular
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
i always find the most out of the way space where noone would be arsed to park near me... yet i come out to the car and theres someone parked right beisde me at least 90% of the time. i never take up 2 spaces as i think what a ****3r to those who do. now in compllleetly understand the likes of a lambo etc taking up 2 spaces but when you see a bucket doing it its like wtf.