People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I reckon I could have squeezed the scrap Ford into 1 of those spaces. You could have put Adam in the other and left him a tin opener :p
Seeing someone over two spaces like that really boils my blood, if your worried about your car that much don't park it in a car park.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
@S0NNY :innocent:

image.jpg

gsmith

RMS Regular
The driver in the Getz "Iam not moving ive got serious whiplash and need an ambulance to get me out" even if it was my fault. Much damage to fix?

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
The driver in the Getz "Iam not moving ive got serious whiplash and need an ambulance to get me out" even if it was my fault. Much damage to fix?

Don't know how much damage I haven't seen the car, she just posted it on her FB. Apparently the Getz driver tried to drive off too :mad:, but couldn't as she was stuck

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Don't know how much damage I haven't seen the car, she just posted it on her FB. Apparently the Getz driver tried to drive off too :mad:, but couldn't as she was stuck
There pretty strong at the front, and bumper sticks out a decent bit.

Likely to just be the bumper, possibly few bits and pieces attached to that damaged or broke.

Either way, least the offender didn't get away.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Bit of classic parking today.
Not only is the scooter taking up an entire space he's managed to leave it impossible for the vw sharan to park in it and be able to open the drivers door;
uploadfromtaptalk1438265308525.jpg

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Bit of classic parking today.
Not only is the scooter taking up an entire space he's managed to leave it impossible for the vw sharan to park in it and be able to open the drivers door;
View attachment 91139

Looks to me like the scooter is about the same distance from the line as any car would be, if the Sharan driver can't get out they've got bigger problems lol

On another note, where should the scooter park if not in an empty space? I don't know the area so maybe there's a motorcycle parking area or something?

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Looks to me like the scooter is about the same distance from the line as any car would be, if the Sharan driver can't get out they've got bigger problems lol

On another note, where should the scooter park if not in an empty space? I don't know the area so maybe there's a motorcycle parking area or something?

You are missing the point.
ITS A SCOOTER! It is max 2feet wide, why park so close to the line? Its not like they were leaving room for another car to park in the same bay as them lol
If they are going to take up a space they may as well park in the middle of it, then at least the cars either side aren't inconvenienced. To park it so close to the line is just daft.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
You are missing the point.
ITS A SCOOTER! It is max 2feet wide, why park so close to the line? Its not like they were leaving room for another car to park in the same bay as them lol
If they are going to take up a space they may as well park in the middle of it, then at least the cars either side aren't inconvenienced. To park it so close to the line is just daft.

I thought if that too, but he's parking at the side to leave room for more bikes. Very considerate man I think lol