People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

A6Avant

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Avant
Nice effort here on Monday just off the Boucher Road

466F07E9-D490-4362-93F4-E9A2097C32E8_zpslqoytjlm.jpg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
When driving into town to pick up my wife yesterday, I was early and decided to pop down Gloucester Street to find a space and go grab a coffee. I usually wait alongside the alley way at the Kitchen Bar at Vic Sq but waiting nearly 30mins there is a alot of pedestrian traffic and over the last year, ignorant fat $%^" just rub by the car, hit bags etc... drives me nuts.

Anyway, take a right after St Georges market then first left on to Gloucester St and you will usually find a space or two. I turn onto the road (one way street) to find a Polo perpendicular to the kerb??? I think she attempted to park but ****ed it up so badly she was nearly facing the wrong way, no idea how but she panicked when she saw me come round the corner and skooted off - happy days for me, I got a space.

Unfortunately I did not get a photo but you can see below that parking is either side of the one way street and can imagine how hard it would be to sit at right angles to the kerb lol

Carpark.jpg

1. Me coming round the corner
2. Polo facing right angles from the kerb LOL

O.C.D

RMS Regular
That wee car pointing the wrong way looks like a nissan micra ...with an "R" plate. Is the truck pointing the wrong way as well !!!

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
I think I know where that is - Balloo, outside City Electical? No excuse, but that kind of parking is par for the course. But pedestrians crossing the road in the direction where @brendy 's car is positioned could easily be unsighted by a car turning in.

brendy

RMS Regular
I think I know where that is - Balloo, outside City Electical? No excuse, but that kind of parking is par for the course. But pedestrians crossing the road in the direction where @brendy 's car is positioned could easily be unsighted by a car turning in.
Yup. The building to our right was vacant for a while after the Motorbike guys left, its now a shopfitters workshop but instead of them parking down their side street, they all park out front or in our factory spaces, they were then notified that it was private property and park everywhere else and is a pain.

Last edited:

veron

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
To be fair, the size of the spaces at M&S Ballyhackamore are a disagree. If you drive a jeep or large SUV your will struggle to get out.

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
VIDEO0609_0000004687.jpg
IMAG0434.jpg

This lad parks like this every day, diagonally across a perpendicular spot and right over a dropped kerb in a place where loads of people push prams. He seems to know no other way. Maybe he knows, but doesn't give a French fried ****.

Last edited: