People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
To be fair, the size of the spaces at M&S Ballyhackamore are a disagree. If you drive a jeep or large SUV your will struggle to get out.

Agreeed - even where I was parked is on the yellow hatchings at the service gate but I see no problem with that at night when they expect no deliveries . The jeep I posted didnt even make an attempt to get close to the kerb (which IMO is still a valid spot to park)

She just drove in and stopped it where ever lol

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
This guy....nearly every day at 3pm.

He'll master it one of these days. :p

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Nailed it.

04.jpg

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
WP_20150822_22_53_21_Pro.jpg
Went to the cinema with a few mates. We parked at the other end of the car park. When we returned someone had abandoned an ml behind us, parked across two bays with its arse hanging out

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Vic Sq? has to be full of some of the most retarded drivers in existence - seriously bad parking and people trying to park big cars in little spaces as close to the doors as possible.

Withnessed a driver yesterday trying their best to squeeze into a space which was between a car and a pillar - if the driver cared to look up, they would have noticed that the far corner of the car park was empty for them to drive straight into a free space but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this one was closer to the door ffs

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3

Yip, we deliberately parked in an empty part of the car park. When we returned to @407_hdi 's Accord the only cars in sight was his and the Merc. I guess the driver was one of those people who go awww look that wee car looks lonely lets park on top off it

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Happens all the time - there are 4 specific spaces I look for when I am in Vic SQ

Top deck, right hand barrier, take second right towards central exit lane. On the left hand side there are 2 spaces one in front of the other between a main support beam and an electrical cabinet. Perfect parking spots as no dents or passers by will go through

On lower deck, just before the chacane, there are two spaces on the right hand side which most think they are disabled - they are not :cool: you do have to go round the first bank of car spaces to get to them but they are super wide and spaceous

veron

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Normally in this thread the cause is selfishness and stupidity, but this is downright dangerous should an ambulance or fire appliance need to pass. Bangor Fuels should be informed.