People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
That it is the real deal and his son owns the shop so Francis can probably park wherever he wants lol.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
Francis is a sound man and owns half of the Ards peninsula. He's probably one of the biggest landowners with approx 800acres bar Dunleath estates or Nugents. He's had that RS4 since the B7 model was realised. Wealthy man but you would not know it!!

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Francis is 100% but doesn't give too hoots about his cars. Buys them to drive them (usually into the ground). I have a distinct memory of a hay bail between the rear window and spoiler of his old RB5 Impreza years ago as it drove past me near his farm.

Con S3

RMS Regular
Drives
RRS SVR
I'm pretty sure he still has that RB5 too although I may be corrected on that one. He buys cars without worry about resale value coz he doesn't need the money. A very well respected family the Watsons, I have a lot of time for them!

TAZ6416

RMS Regular
Drives
Eunos Roadster
Sometimes owning an Eunos comes in handy when finding a quite space out of the way.

IMG_1911.JPG

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
I suppose I deserved this hahaha

1AF7C0E9-7C08-4BD7-BDFE-63D9430381CC_zpsjgb4xytt.jpg
Well if you were any closer to the door you'd be using your car as a shopping trolley and treating the checkouts as a drive through.

Also to be fair, your on double yellows right beside a zebra crossing.

So the answer to your rhetorical question is yes, yes you did :p

Will also add my own example from Asda in Enniskillen, I think it just attracts sh*t parkers

IMAG3412.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Well if you were any closer to the door you'd be using your car as a shopping trolley and treating the checkouts as a drive through.

Also to be fair, your on double yellows right beside a zebra crossing.

So the answer to your rhetorical question is yes, yes you did :p
A drive through supermarket, now there's an idea :p