People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
WP_20151107_17_24_23_Pro.jpg

Behind castle court

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
One of my neighbours in the flat has been living there 14 years (me 12), has had the same parking spot for that duration and always reverse parks.

Dont think in the 12 years I have been a resident have i ever seen her park perfectly - how hard is it and do you not look at your parking and think, "oh im not straight" "oh i better practice more" "oh my other neighbour cant park their car because i like the skillz"

Ant

RMS Regular
had to make a fair few visits to the royal in the last week or so, the parking and queuing to even get into the car park there can only be described as "holy...****"

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
And you bust your splitter on a road level kerb @WSM, do just can't drive it properly haha
Oh God - that's brutal looking. That poor M4 touching kerbs.

@weeloaney my car is probably as low as it can go - without bagging/air - and I didn't hit the splitter on the kerb. I hit the lip on a broken kerb so it was sitting higher up/protruding from the ground which cracked my splitter from the bottom... sadly!

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Oh God - that's brutal looking. That poor M4 touching kerbs.

@weeloaney my car is probably as low as it can go - without bagging/air - and I didn't hit the splitter on the kerb. I hit the lip on a broken kerb so it was sitting higher up/protruding from the ground which cracked my splitter from the bottom... sadly!

He wanted the nose dive stance without touching the suspension :p

Thought that was the first time?

It is hateful tho, I haven't driven a lowered car in 3 years :p

Have mixed feelings about doing it again haha