Private car sale advice

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Modmedia

RMS Regular
Drives
Tesla M3P
By any chance is this a grey Boxster with a 3 digit reg?

Name and shame agreed! Filing for harassment lmao that is hilarious.

big cyril

RMS Regular
I suspect the sellers boss has given him a bollocking for putting the company name in a bad light and he's now afraid of any more bad publicity hence the solicitors letter.

Richy

RMS Regular
Drives
E55
Or they've read this thread.

Bit of a pisstake really going after you!

I'd like to know who it is also, for future reference, although I tend to avoid car dealers like the plague anyway [emoji52]

At least the car is going right, @pablo mentioned the low voltage warning/light, if it's a bulb, check its still there!

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
I'd check this wee law. Apparently anyone working in car sales trade needs to legally give a warranty. Whether it is in the dealer or their own private car sale at home. Was chatting of it a while back in our place. Non of our sales guys would mention they work in sales for this very reason if they where selling their own cars privately.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.