Product advice

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Call and see me during the week and I'll sort you with everything you need to keep that S3 mint! :grinning:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Call up and see @Woodcutter if you're close to him.

He stocks autobrite products as well as mine.

My £40 special pack has been really well received on here as it literally covers everything you need to keep on top of your car.

Thanks

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
What's in that pack big pimp? I need to get some gear too

hello mate,

the £40 offer is basically a taster of my full car range.

1 x 2lt Articulate
1 x 2lt UltraFoam
1 x 1lt gleam
1 x 1lt UltraGloss
1 x 1lt Tarminator
1 x can Clearview

The total for this complete bundle is £40 but with that you will also receive:

1 pack of MagiClean microfibre glass cleaning twin pack, retailing for £7

1 tin of cumulus anti static foam cleaner, selling at £3

1 pack of 5 magic sponges - these are brilliant on scuffs on the doors where feet push the doors open, cleaning make up and ingrained marks and dirt out of steering wheels and plastics and are also brilliant in the house for cleaning shower doors, stainless steel, pots pans and even crayon etc off walls as well as taking the tea and coffee stains out of cups, mugs etc using just water - we sell these out at £5 per pack

And a pair of black microfibre cloths for use with Tarmminator, selling at £5 for the pair. Microfibre cloths are safer for use for tar removal as they won't scratch the paint in the same way as normal rags.

To top it all off I'll throw in a box of black nitrile gloves to keep your hands nice and safe too! Or in @j16jrf's case - to protect his dainty manicured nails!

That's nearly £25 worth of freebies!

As many on here will attest to - these aren't cheap and cheerful products - I only sell premium products without the need to add a premium price tag on. I have a passion for what I do and honestly feel that people don't have to spend 2 fortunes on small sample bottle sized products at wild prices.

Ross

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
Another for Autobrite here, I usually order direct from them, have quite the collection and really rate everything.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
hello mate,

1 x 2lt Articulate
1 x 2lt UltraFoam
1 x 1lt gleam
1 x 1lt UltraGloss
1 x 1lt Tarminator
1 x can Clearview

1 pack of 5 magic sponges - these are brilliant on scuffs on the doors where feet push the doors open, cleaning make up and ingrained marks and dirt out of steering wheels and plastics and are also brilliant in the house for cleaning shower doors, stainless steel, pots pans and even crayon etc off walls as well as taking the tea and coffee stains out of cups, mugs etc using just water - we sell these out at £5 per pack

And a pair of black microfibre cloths for use with Tarmminator, selling at £5 for the pair. Microfibre cloths are safer for use for tar removal as they won't scratch the paint in the same way as normal rags.

To top it all off I'll throw in a box of black nitrile gloves to keep your hands nice and safe too! Or in @j16jrf's case - to protect his dainty manicured nails!

As many on here will attest to - these aren't cheap and cheerful products - I only sell premium products without the need to add a premium price tag on. I have a passion for what I do and honestly feel that people don't have to spend 2 fortunes on small sample bottle sized products at wild prices.

Ross

What's the anti static cleaner for?

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
What's the anti static cleaner for?

@Mark315 summed it up perfectly. It's just a nice cleaner which smells nice and fresh, and leaves an anti-static coating (which is invisible) apwhich stops dust from settling.

Great for dashes etc. or as Mark has said, odds and ends around the house like tv stands, computer desks etc.

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
hello mate,

1 x 2lt Articulate
1 x 2lt UltraFoam
1 x 1lt gleam
1 x 1lt UltraGloss
1 x 1lt Tarminator
1 x can Clearview

Ross

Sounds like I need an early Christmas present to myself and my car :grinning:

J55NI

RMS Regular
@Big Pimp I don't have a lance for the snow foam ,so could the snow foam be replaced with another bottle of car wash? In the bundle :grinning:

Jason

RMS Regular
Seen a product used in a local valeters which was fantastic, kind of like a foam for a deep clean of plastics, removes all the grease/grime and dirty marks effortlessly.

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Articulate and ultra foam worked wonders on mine.

Stonebrite was simply incredible on a mates impreza. Whilst the engine was out it also got soaked in articulate and scrubbed. Looks better than new (engine bay on a delivery mileage scoob is shocking)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.