Product advice

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
yes Jason - Cumulus is an antistatic foam cleaner. I believe @PeteMoore used it to good effect on his fabric seats previously.

works wonders on plastics etc.

what is it you're trying to clean - anything specific or just general dirt & grime?

Jason

RMS Regular
yes Jason - Cumulus is an antistatic foam cleaner. I believe @PeteMoore used it to good effect on his fabric seats previously.

works wonders on plastics etc.

what is it you're trying to clean - anything specific or just general dirt & grime?

Just general grimey cars that come in or years of "back to black" abuse! lol Particularly around the door card areas

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
@Woodcutter sorry for jumping in on the thread but what stuff of @Big Pimp do you keep?? Could maybe do with a few bits and pieces to get this golf cleaned up.

Gleam shampoo
Articulate pre-wash TFR
Ultrafoam snow foam
Ultragloss spray wax
Tarminator
Clearview glass cleaner and cloths
Cumulus anti-static aerosol cleaner

Last edited:

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I still need to get a chance to call in, been flat out with work lately

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Our Precision is the one you need for interiors- you can get a matte and a gloss finish with it.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=339013

As for leather Assault APC will do the job - Blok51 in Kilrea will sort you out or you can get it directly from us (y)

Used my products the other day and have to say I was very happy with the finish the precision interior cleaner left (smells great too). Not convinced by the snow foam though :worried:! Maybe need to play out with the dilution ratio a bit to get it right, just didn't seem to foam all that great.

Morgan@50cal

RMS Regular
Drives
A lot
Used my products the other day and have to say I was very happy with the finish the precision interior cleaner left (smells great too). Not convinced by the snow foam though :worried:! Maybe need to play out with the dilution ratio a bit to get it right, just didn't seem to foam all that great.

Combat isn't really foamy, more silky. But the cleaning power is great. Ambush is the one that's like shaving foam (y)

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Combat isn't really foamy, more silky. But the cleaning power is great. Ambush is the one that's like shaving foam (y)

I defintely worked that's for sure, I'll know that for next time. Stealth detailer and 20:20 glass cleaner worked a treat too and the shampoo left a fantastic finish :grinning:

Karan Dua

Drives
car
Hey all! i want some information about cleaning products did you provide me here ?

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I recently got the stuff from Ross @Big Pimp and used most of it yesterday on my wife's car and it is a great investment. The clear view stuff is fantastic and because her car wasn't washed in a few weeks I made the tfr a bit stronger and frig was I impressed with it, all the crap came running off.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.