R33 GTST SKYLINE - 450+HP BUILD

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Feeling flush.....no lol
Need a remortgage the house to sort this car
So as of tomorrow its going to storage at work to get the bonnet sorted an can sit there so i can start saving an gathering parts

You hoping to get yours out for summer?

EP82JM

RMS Regular
OP
EP82JM
Feeling flush.....no lol
Need a remortgage the house to sort this car
So as of tomorrow its going to storage at work to get the bonnet sorted an can sit there so i can start saving an gathering parts

You hoping to get yours out for summer?

Best thimg for it, cant fuel the *******s and buy parts for them at the same time lol.

It will probably make it for the end of the summer, september time roughly. Keep buying things i dont need which dont help it get finished quicker lol plus need seats amd would like wheels for it too.

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
The sooner you get it on the road the better you will feel I reckon, then you'll realise why you have spent all this money, nothing beats the sound of an RB on boost.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Who are ya getting to hybrid it ? I've bought a hks turbo which is basically a bb core hybrid. Direct fit thing should do until I decide to leave it at basic levels or to go top mount.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
OP
EP82JM
Who are ya getting to hybrid it ? I've bought a hks turbo which is basically a bb core hybrid. Direct fit thing should do until I decide to leave it at basic levels or to go top mount.

I've all the details wrote down somewhere but can't remember off the top of my head, performance turbo in England rings a bell. Not cheap but so much less hassle than top mount even though I did have most of it done lol, I'll buy my next one already top mount/forged etc.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
OP
EP82JM
Bought some more **** I don't need lol

Oil pressure/temp gauges and holders and sensors and a sandwich plate for the readings. Already have Defis so these match the look of them with the black face and white illumination.
IMG_4962.JPG

Bought my old rotas back, going To put them back to their original bronze. Was after torques but they're a nightmare to get a hold of so these will do for now
IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4957.JPG

IMG_3877.JPG

Also got the defis mounted and wired properly as well as the new gauges which just need wired for the sensor once the engines back in.

IMG_4984.JPG

Realistically a day would have the engine finished, and another day to throw it and the gearbox back in, then a week for my turbo to arrive and it's ready to go get mapped... so I'm aiming for about 2 months lol.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
OP
EP82JM
Get your skates on or summer be over then ya will leave it to spring lol

If it takes until winter it will be drove through the lot lol hopefully not be long now, it's just getting the time to get a good run at it with work.

Once all parts land it doesnt be long building an firing it back whos gonna map it?

I've everything there to throw it all back together bar the turbo, really a weekend would have it back in and ready to turn the key.

No idea yet mate, Bradley or TDP.

sparkso

RMS Regular
Making good progress now mate, although I do have to agree building everything back up is a pain in the arse, actually worse than stripping everything in the first place!!!

Will be worth it in the end :grinning: and as for mapping Bradley's the only man that goes near my link, 702bhp driven in anger and hasn't blown up....... Yet lol!!

EP82JM

RMS Regular
OP
EP82JM
Funny you should say that @sparkso as I'm in the middle of building it all back up as we speak lol

IMG_5001.JPG

IMG_5030.JPG

IMG_5026.JPG

So far it hasn't been too bad but I'm sure I'll have lost something important and just haven't came across it yet!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.