Red diesel, petrol station responsible?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Yeah, sorry about that. It was an early rise here in Brasil 03:30lt, I do apologise lads.

But, working in oil and gas, poor petrol Station behaviour really grinds me. I've seen people using phones, filling their car with it still running AND wait for it, SMOKING in Petrol Stations not to mention the appalling parking etiquette witnessed in recent years and not a peep from the attendant. This thread sums it up nicely.

I have wondered how people got Red Diesel into their road cars, but after seeing someone fill 2 x 25l drums and running across the road to tip it into his Passat, I thought that's what everyone 'had' to do. :relieved:

What harm are phones going to do? That's an old wives tale.

Same as banning them in hospitals and planes. Wifi is another good one. We've put wireless in most hospitals over here, RVH in particular with over 4,000 access points. All those little microwave transceivers doing nobody any harm.

Karlos Da Jackle

RMS Regular
Drives
PUG 306+GSI CARL
yes...and card only payments. Which mean that Customs have easy access to exactly who is purchasing, and how much.

You'll need to explain that when they come knocking and find red in a vehicle....with proof of using it for however long.

CASH IS KING.

You couldn't be so silly to use a card for something like that. Well maybe some could. I libe on my cards, but Cash only when i do certain things,lol.

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
I know the Topaz garages that do red ask for a name and address when you purchase it, but nothing stopping you giving fake details AFAIK...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.