RMS Goes to the 'Ring 2015: Live Photo Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Del subtley ignoring us at the bar

image.jpeg

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Possibly the butterfly on the inlet manifold runner control (which is definitely not working) and possibly the coil pack or maybe even a plug. ADAC didn't know.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
@Mark King..... @Paddy_R covered the possible causes there.. ADAC just did a fault code read and decided they wanted to leave it to a dealers... Imrc deffo knackered though.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Seems the guys at rent 4 ring know @Coog very well and prepped a bright pink Swift for him!

As you can see he was very very pleased with it indeed!

He was sharing it with @Marc who seemed happy too.
Team name: Two in the pink.

Weather looks great today, a tad cold at the moment.but clear and sunny. Question is how busy will it be!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
In order to appease Cooper, that's Mr Cooper to me, to stop putting images of my multiple chins on the interwebs, it's time to try playing nice........
335atrenn.JPG

Can we get a line up of cars and drivers later for another shot - Arfur, we probably need to do this where your car went for surgery! :p

Ruairi83

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7.5 GTi PP
In order to appease Cooper, that's Mr Cooper to me, to stop putting images of my multiple chins on the interwebs, it's time to try playing nice........
View attachment 97025
Can we get a line up of cars and drivers later for another shot - Arfur, we probably need to do this where your car went for surgery! :p
Looks to be some crack lads. Enjoy and step it up today Del with the pictures.:party:(y)

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
Unfortunately some accidents today holding up proceedings

image.jpeg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.