RMS Goes to the 'Ring 2015: Live Photo Thread

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
We are sitting on the Ferry to cairnryan embarking on another trip from Northern Ireland to the petrolhead Mecca that is the Nurburgring.

On the boat we have myself and @Coog in the 335, @Paddy_R and @Arfur in the ST170 Focus, @Jonny in his track prepped Clio, and @nigelmcg, who led me to believe he was bringing his C63 AMG.

He brought something else... The phrase a gun to a knife fight comes to mind:

image.jpeg

Yes ... it is a 2015 GT3. Can't wait to see this tearing up the Nordschleife.

More updates as we go!

Last edited:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
This is my days reading sorted. Enjoy lads!

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
This thread already delivers. Can't wait to hear more about this trip. Very envious, gents.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
the latest from me........

del sad.jpg

still at work. Going to bed at 8pm tonight and up at 2.30 for the 3.5 hour drive to Stanstead...... WHY oh WHY did I think I lived near there?

PS - how did the ST Focus above get such awesome stance? :p

Attachments

• del sad.jpg
    del sad.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 106

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Just out of total curiosity ,what sort of mpg does the 911 do on a run like this .Though if you can afford it ,it hardly matters.

Cooper

Site Manager
OP
Cooper
Drives
C63 / Emira
So many great things to say about this trip already.

Nigel's surprise GT3 at the Port of Larne. And listening to it full chat on the way over. The craic and catching up whilst enjoying a fry breakfast on the Irish Sea.

The drive across and the guy on the 125cc bike who wouldn't leave us alone. The bartering for phone mounts in the services. Arriving at the Hull Ferry and suddenly remembering it's like a car show on water, with other Petrolheads doing the same.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Wish I could be going, will make it one day.

Me too , and now I think about it why not ? oh yes just remembered that stupid gt4 hasn't arrived yet, darn and blast . What is that terrible noise doing my head in ----- oh it's the alarm , time to get up now what was that I was dreamin about !!!

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.