S15 Silvia - My new project.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mogan

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 4 GSR
Was thinking on making a Bride Cinema at home... lol They are extremely tight, I am 34 waist and its a bit of a struggle if I am honest.

Never realised you were such a fat ***** choppy lol, aye 30/32" here and they're snug, if you don't want those 17" TE37s I'll look after them for a bit, won't even slide on them I'll use my own for that lol

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Stupid camber, obviously needs the arch pulled so I can reduce the camber but it seems the 10's fit under.

Looks rough and ready but its coming into shape.

17607_10153055974095374_1235860710_n.jpg

Cannot wait to get the Volks painted Silver again, the blue is killing me.

PoddyM

RMS Regular
Drives
GT86
Is the car staying white or is the rest being painted that teal colour?
What about gold centres on the volks? :cool:

Jonny1992

RMS Regular
Drives
too much
have to say man these pics do that colour no justice :worried: shall look awesome once its done :grinning: keep at it lol

chopaholic

RMS Regular
OP
chopaholic
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Is the car staying white or is the rest being painted that teal colour?
What about gold centres on the volks? :cool:

The full thing will be teal mate, I had played with the gold centre idea but I just think silver is the best choice, maybe gold calipers.

Once Adam shoots it after its painted the colour will be shown right, its extremely hard to capture lol

Damage_Inc

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo VIII
Gold would be awesome if the car was staying white but silver will look much better with the teal I reckon, have to get a run up and see these at some stage :grinning:

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Far better colour for them, similar to the centres I had on my Volks (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.