S2000 Project

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Bit of an update.

My car is currently at the bodyshop getting the arches rolled and flared slightly to fit the new wheels. It is also being treated to a full respray. I thought seeing as the fenders will need done, I might as well do the heap. I am having the full car debadged and smoothed (front, rear and sides), and removing the number plate backing and fitting a jdm front plate. The carbon top will also be fitted and I sourced some rare veilside side strakes which will go on as well.

I also picked up a hondata flashpro to map the car, but will be waiting until I get myself a decat pipe and possibly a J's Racing header.

Then it's on to the next few things on the list. This modding business certainly isn't cheap.

Last edited:

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Sound like you're not holding back on this one, bound to look great all smoothed off and resprayed.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Sound like you're not holding back on this one, bound to look great all smoothed off and resprayed.
Thanks mate. Only thing is I've decided to retain the headlight washers. At least they are colour coded as I've seen a few that are black and stand out like a sore thumb.
Just don't want to run into any issues come mot time for shaving them off.
I guess as long as the holes from all of the badges have all been smoothed.

Thinking next up is some recaro pole positions and low seat rails.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Carbon fibre Backyard Special rep spoiler on way and managed to pick up a berk 70mm test pipe for good money as well.

Picture of how the spoiler should look. On the car

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413638163.257199.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413638185.742422.jpg

Was so close to buying a voltex rear diffuser as well but with my current ride height and parking situation it would be ripped off in no time.

As soon as parking situation changes I will pick one up.

JAMIE/SR

RMS Regular
Drives
Saxo furio PENIS
Stunning cars these, never thought about owning one but things can change! Lovely colour as some have said.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
So some parts have arrived thanks to Injection Imports and my wonderful gf, in the form of my front strut brace and cooling plate.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417825821.145034.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417825837.391928.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417825846.642010.jpg

Also thanks to my gf I have a genuine spoon rocker cover on the way

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417825877.845398.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
It's been a waiting game but well worth it. She's finally home and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Paint is top notch, arch work is flawless.
Wez Carbodyrepair did a super job.

Teaser shot.
Took more but the pics weren't great in the fading light. Hope to get some clearer shots tomorrow.

Plenty more mods to follow to.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421525738.650008.jpg

gary87

RMS Regular
Drives
E350
Enkei RPF-1 are probably the perfect wheel for an S2000. Some great additions, car looks fantastic especially wearing the hard top.

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000

Tim Long

RMS Regular
OP
Tim Long
Drives
Moonrock S2000
Very nice Tim. Looks the part now bud. That hardtop is epic and wheel choice is spot on!
Thanks Eddie. Appreciate the kind comments.
Nice addition you got yourself in the exhaust department ;)