Sapphire Cosworth

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth

:eek:

IMG_2145.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Finished most things off tonight. Refilled the coolant, bleed the brakes and checked the new fuel lines for leaks. Car seems to run noticeably cooler with the new radiator in it which is a bonus.

Drove the car out and gave it a quick snowfoam/powerhose to remove the 8 months of dust lol.

As always things didn't go exactly to plan - The fuel sender isn't working but I'm pretty confident we knocked the plug off fitting the tank, so that need sorted. Apart from that all that needs done is a slight tweek to the ride height at the front and the engine undertray refitting.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Big mile stone after just 392 years on the ramp :p

Looking good, now get that engine started :grinning:

Car seems to run noticeably cooler with the new radiator in it which is a bonus.

Drove the car out and gave it a quick snowfoam/powerhose to remove the 8 months of dust lol.

;)

Paul RS

RMS Regular
OP
Paul RS
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
@Mark King being helpful and looking for fuel leaks when I first started the car. Oh wait he sat on a box and took videos instead :p

Excuse my musical gearbox lol

PhilM

RMS Regular
Sounds good there paul.

So will this be at the Bangor elim show 24th may?

Phil

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.