saxo_man's Jaguar XF-S - Reinis B Photos'

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Cheers everyone! I'm pleased with it, wanted it for a long long time, finally got one! Not my first colour choice, but top three. It has a gold and green flake through it in sunlight, looks pretty amazing.

I took a few interior shots there to show the inside, and the blue plasma idea Jaguar where going for.

InstrumentCluster_zps11adbb15.jpg

Interior1_zpsc50c7dcc.jpg

PlasmaBlue_zps86db67da.jpg

Switches_zps344a3811.jpg

and a crappy pic with the flash, doesnt do the oyster colour justice, its more grey, looks brown in the photos!

Frontview_zpsb8f3ffa3.jpg

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
Some neat wee tricks. When in 'Dynamic' mode, the current gear appears on screen where the clock is and changes from blue to orange when it's time to change up a gear. She also blips the throttle on down shifts, unfrotunately no V8 sound

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Driven a few of these and I absolutely love them. I'd have one over any of the equivalent bm's/mercs etc!
Gorgeous car, enjoy!

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I'm getting to grips with it. It's a good pulling machine, but when slowing down you know it's 1.8 tonnes

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
Great looking machine, would absolutely love one. Health to drive!

saxo_man

RMS Regular
OP
saxo_man
I'm very happy with it. I've had a couple of instances of aggression, including one guy dangerously undertaking me on the M2. I thought this type of behaviour was reserved for the Porsche owners.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.