Seat Leon Cupra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Harry

RMS Regular
Drives
V8
Have this in my driveway currently... Nearly don't want to give it back, someone is not only getting a ridiculously fast Leon, but a properly clean one too... It's as new!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Here's some pictures after a wash tonight!

DSC_0055_zps4di3mzzp.jpg

DSC_0059_zpsrhcmekdi.jpg

DSC_0058_zpsntv6vvaw.jpg

DSC_0060_zpshj7haije.jpg

DSC_0061_zps8g0hzwy2.jpg

DSC_0062_zpslo5cbmbd.jpg

DSC_0063_zpslamx3qii.jpg

DSC_0064_zpsielrdlgo.jpg

DSC_0065_zpsc288amgy.jpg

Chris

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
55 AMG!

..in black with nice wheels. And make sure she's 05 or newer for the extra horsies :grinning:

Only the 500 dude :grinning: wouldn't pay £18k+ for a car of that age. But it'll be a nice cruiser!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
On another note does anyone know what the run around time is on cherished reg transfer times? I need to get mine on to my mums car. @MILLER_102 I know you have done this recently.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
About a week.

Keep an eye on the DVLNI home page as it shows what applications are being posted out each day.

http://www.dvlni.gov.uk/dvlni.aspx

Whenever I see the date appear that I sent the application in, I usually go ahead and transfer the reg. If you phone the DVLNI they can tell you the new reg of the Leon too rather than waiting to receive the papwerwork so you can have the plate made etc.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
About a week.

Keep an eye on the DVLNI home page as it shows what applications are being posted out each day.

http://www.dvlni.gov.uk/dvlni.aspx

Whenever I see the date appear that I sent the application in, I usually go ahead and transfer the reg. If you phone the DVLNI they can tell you the new reg of the Leon too rather than waiting to receive the papwerwork so you can have the plate made etc.

Thanks alot mate! Still £80 is it?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.