Seat Leon Cupra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cro

RMS Regular
My wheels are the same as the BBS Hyper Silver.

Cro Someones got out on the wrong side of the bed this morning lol ... well ill see looks different in the metal. I dont want scrubbing as I use it alot more than any other car ive had lol

What can I say it was night fall by the time I was getting home ... read above, better snaps are coming lol

If you hadn't taken all the bed sheets maybe I'd be a little happier

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Couldn't resist a wee snap post wash earlier :cool:

9E3A7609-5A66-4CF8-9795-A3E7D2F6C6E2-1886-00000119F44FDBAE_zpsb739ee54.jpg

Chris

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
A lot better in the metal ... Rears are grand, maybe a sneaky 5mm spacer on the front .. (y)

Dave23

RMS Regular
Drives
Merc
Looks well mate, I think the Triple R splitters are great, really tidied up the front end on my K1.

You going for the Revo intake? That's next on my list along with some coilovers.

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
ChrisL, where did you get the front splitter from, and do you know how much it was all in? (pm if you want), my boss is very interested in a front splitter.

He recently got his wheels resprayed an Audi grey, heres a few pics, think it looks pretty well! His needs lowered imo

XJNta5X.jpg

XSiublB.jpg

FzVwEvB.jpg

jSZVO4v.jpg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Its from Triple R Composites. They have an FB site. £93 posted I think it was. Hand made.

Colours nice above but I hate dark wheels, even slightly dark. I went for BBS Hyper Silver colour, got them done through Nu Luk wheels. IMO the best wheel refurbers out there, expensive but well worth it. Ive had my wheels done else where in the past and its the old story you do get what you pay for. Cheap job ... cheap finish its that simple. But only my opinion.

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
looks amazing chris, nice and subtle, colour is so nice,your a lucky man with all the nice motors youve had/have(y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
looks amazing chris, nice and subtle, colour is so nice,your a lucky man with all the nice motors youve had/have(y)

Thanks mate. Even with getting the new house I needed to have something nice sitting in the drive way to keep me entertained :p

euge07

RMS Regular
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Thanks mate. Even with getting the new house I needed to have something nice sitting in the drive way to keep me entertained :p
i had hoped for that too, instead i now have a 130 bora lol fairplay mate(y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Thanks guys ...

Treating myself to a Revo intake next month :grinning: Possibly a Milltek or BCS cat back funds permitting :grinning:

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Its from Triple R Composites. They have an FB site. £93 posted I think it was. Hand made.

Colours nice above but I hate dark wheels, even slightly dark. I went for BBS Hyper Silver colour, got them done through Nu Luk wheels. IMO the best wheel refurbers out there, expensive but well worth it. Ive had my wheels done else where in the past and its the old story you do get what you pay for. Cheap job ... cheap finish its that simple. But only my opinion.

Cheers Chris, will pass that info on!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
OP
ChrisL
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Few more pictures, waiting on a new Nikon charger for my DSLR to arrive. So IPhone for now, but a nice setting all the same whilst I was down visiting the folks in Groomsport this afternoon.

null_zpsc4fae1c0.jpg

null_zpsdda90318.jpg

null_zpsae1cd51c.jpg

null_zpsa8a800bb.jpg

null_zps3afbbe19.jpg

Chris :cool:

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
Looking well buddy! Haven't seen this in flesh yet, we have a long overdue meet up, liking what your doing with this!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.