seems 5k doesnt get you much these days

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Gavlar

RMS Regular
There's 2 Corolla TSport Compressors for sale for 5k, Bangor and Hillsborough I think

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
That one was for sale when I bought mine 2 years ago, pretty sure it's a cat c repair and that interior +o( especially the back seat.
is that a poo or blood stain, maybe it's both....? cat c , maybe that's why the plates are covered stop someone doing a quick check on it.

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
is that a poo or blood stain, maybe it's both....? cat c , maybe that's why the plates are covered stop someone doing a quick check on it.
Think the seller at the time told me it was from a babyseat so probably both. Lol
Must be a different seller the cat c came from a scooter driving into one of the back doors and setting a load of airbags off.
Still a good price for a low mileage example with the 6 speed auto.

warren

RMS Photographer
Someone on here had one and sold it recently was it @warren

It was indeed, would have another one in a heartbeat! There was no "T5R" in these though that I'm aware of, more just an R-Design one. It belongs to another RMS member now! Great for traffic lights, no one expects to get destroyed by a Volvo.

And yes I had to drive mine back from London lol.

mi16chris

RMS Regular
Drives
210hp clio 182
Was thinking that my self the other day , even 182 clios and 172s most of them are in poor condition theses days and ur not long spending 1k + on it

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That's not even good value unless prices are on the up! It's not even a full fat model with decent interior and spec!

Seems any old hot hatch is on the up. Just noticed the colour etc but being honest I have no clue about clios or Renaults lol

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
My mum was talking about changing her Focus, to "one off those sporty Fiesta ST's". I near had to pick her off the floor when I told her she will be paying close to £15k for a year old one, and a regular mid spec Fiesta will cost £11k

I can put her in a zs for half that @Pumesta

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.