Shed Fest May 2024

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
It looks like you need a ticket from 9am-7pm. I booked the table for 7.30pm. Guessing the traffic leaving Shedfest will be slow, so this gives s plenty of time to get there. I did look at booking a ticket to see if there was an option for after 7pm, the booking calendar only goes up to April.

This from the C&M website;
Due to the busy nature of our weekends, especially as we head into summer, we require tickets for entry during weekends and bank holidays between the hours of 9am and 7pm. This is to ensure we’re operating at a safe capacity and offering the best customer experience possible. You can grab tickets for all weekend events here.
Catch you in the Yard.

cauld1

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34
Friday through Sunday are normally ticketed events in the evening, turning up in the morning and afternoon are usually grand.

Been to events on a Sunday and Friday evening in July, and both required a pre booked ticket.
I've been going regularly since before they introduced tickets. I wouldn't chance a weekend morning without booking now tbh.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Premier Inn Evesham is 30 minutes away from C&M, and going in the right direction. Though it's not the cheapest at £110 a night.

Theres a couple of cheaper Travelodges in the Birmingham direction but the parking looks a bit sketchy.

What we think?

G24NTR

RMS Regular
OP
G24NTR
This is the following week after I get married... She'd appreciate a honeymoon road trip and looking at old cars right?! 😂😂😂

Tell her you're taking her to Mallory Park, it's just like the Galgorm but better 😂 (which technically isn't a lie)

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
WtfTell her you're taking her to Mallory Park, it's just like the Galgorm but better 😂 (which technically isn't a lie)

@c_rad ‘s face when he pretends he didn’t know there was a car show on.

wtf GIF

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Must get a chat to the wife about this
We’d need to come home Sunday tho for work Monday morning
Cavalier or Evo 🤔

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
I’m tempted to head out after work Friday evening. An home Saturday night
I know it’ll be a long 2 days but work hours is crap an if anything, change of scenery for a day

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I am exploring the options of attending this also.

Just and idea to throw into the mix when I use to book boats for Edition 38 I give Stena a shout and they would kindly introduce a reduced rate due to a number of guys booking the ferry it went from 6 cars one year to 41 the following year and they were more than happy to accommodate us. It might be worth looking into once everyone confirms.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
I am exploring the options of attending this also.

Just and idea to throw into the mix when I use to book boats for Edition 38 I give Stena a shout and they would kindly introduce a reduced rate due to a number of guys booking the ferry it went from 6 cars one year to 41 the following year and they were more than happy to accommodate us. It might be worth looking into once everyone confirms.

Great! You wanna us on the same route etc?

I actually plan on cashing in some of my Tesco Clubcard points for a Stena Line discount. (Most middle aged sentence I’ve written)