Super car Sunday. 7th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
@Derekm what engine is in your Lotus? Was on a time timeframe, so didn't have time to hang about for a run.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
who was in the silver R8 ? Anyone any photos of it? A friend in London has one identical with almost the same plate as well, wanted to send him a pic

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Good day,I'm wrecked didn't stop from 1.30 until 5.30 and got nearly wiped out by some Irish hitch in a roundabout. You should have said hello @Lyons I was more than likely talking **** anyway lol

Same here, Dublin reg Avensis nearly killed me at the 2nd roundabout as it changed lanes with no indicator.

The heavy traffic and cops where a bit crap but a great day. Needs more cars for next year, such a good day weather wise.

Me heeds burnt!!!!!!

PhilGT_2008

RMS Regular
who was in the silver R8 ? Anyone any photos of it? A friend in London has one identical with almost the same plate as well, wanted to send him a pic

My bro, lesnoblem12 on here. Plate was on it when he bought it from England this year. Cruise for cancer 2014 thread has pics.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Fantastic day out, seen a few RMSers can got a run in the Bentley Continental GT, very understated car with a driver who held a racing licence and wasn't shy of pushing the car on!!
Very knowledgable fella who tried to got the tail out on the car whenever possible!

Also @S0NNY thanks for the pic of the scooby ;)

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Fantastic day out, seen a few RMSers can got a run in the Bentley Continental GT, very understated car with a driver who held a racing licence and wasn't shy of pushing the car on!!
Very knowledgable fella who tried to got the tail out on the car whenever possible!

Also @S0NNY thanks for the pic of the scooby ;)

TISSUE was the license plate - what did he do for a living?

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Super day. Saw the police with the hair dryer, was tempted to suggest their time would be better used creating a safer event by moving the cars that parked on the outside of the roundabout and all the ones up the first bit if carriage way causing all the regular traffic to float into the fast last as soon as they came off the roundabout.

Some fantastic machines there, real petrol head afternoon out.

LesNobleM12

RMS Regular
Drives
McLaren 12c
Was a great day. Disappointed to get down so late and only be able to do 3 runs, but still happy to able to help out with such a good cause.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Anyone know the story with the yellow Range Rover? Couple of police officers turned up and made a beeline for him.

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
No but I saw the pilice talking to the marshalls on my way out for a run and when I came back in the marshalls made a bee line for me!

Panic set in!

They just wanted to know if I knew anything about the yellow range rover or had I a picture of it????

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
15167780661_3744b5eb6d_b.jpg

@S0NNY Dont suppose you got a closer shot of the impreza?

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
Anyone know the story with the yellow Range Rover? Couple of police officers turned up and made a beeline for him.

Overheard them saying something about him driving towards a spectator in the car park aggressively!

Chris86

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3
Overheard them saying something about him driving towards a spectator in the car park aggressively!

I overheard them talking to him about him doing something wrong going into the car park too... I thought he was getting done for his taste in colour lol

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
I overheard them talking to him about him doing something wrong going into the car park too... I thought he was getting done for his taste in colour lol

Maybe that was it.. yellow looked bad with the red leather +o(

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.