Supercharged E46 M3..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
Cheers, car is absolutely nuts. Won't hold onto it long as I've just got clearance for a house which I didn't expect. Will be up for sale for a fair bit cheaper than originally advertised if anyone's interested pm me.

car life

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
thats awesome :cool:

i recognise them roads alright. you must be pretty local to me

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
Yip, same car. Receipts and history with it are just silly. Build cost of supercharger/brakes/csl bits etc add up to around the asking price.

Won't be looking as much as it was advertised for previously though

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
How do you find the k sport brakes? May be tempted by a set for the front when my current discs are dead.

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
Aye I'm lead to believe he has some mental cars about him!

Would have loved the LPG'd Monaro he had a few months back!

Always has something tasty about him and 100% to deal with.

How do you find the k sport brakes? May be tempted by a set for the front when my current discs are dead.

Absolutely fantastic when they've a bit of heat in them.

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Read the full review of this car here - Supercharged E46 M3 - RMS

Supercharged-BMW-M3-RMS-7.jpg

Thanks to @S0NNY for the pics.

Glen

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa GTV 2.0 TS
You'd think BMW built this themselves, exactly how an m3 should go in my opinion, 445bhp with a few csl bits etc.

Couple of pics:

Absolutely sensational!!!! LOVE everything about your car...and those alloys are superb. Thanks for sharing

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Was across the way from you last night at Mallusk petrol station. Some noise out of that thing, made my E46 M3 sound tame lol

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
No mate just in my wee Clio runaround, just on my way home from work. Think I might have been behind you in the queue to pay.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.