Supercharged E46 M3..

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
Long long long story. Not me that Stoved it fortunately. Was my mate I sold it to one Saturday night for the craic. It ended just as badly last sat night, it's up for sale as a full car at the minute with an easy fix in fairness but I'd say it'll start to be broke come next weekend. In fairness it'll break into profit so no great loss. Give me a pm if anyone's on for bits.

Pity. Best car I ever owned. Read a build thread on a basically identical car on m3 cutters through the week which stood the owner £37k. Made me realise what I had!

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Real shame to hear that. Gorgeous car and one that I aspired to own someday. Rest in pieces

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Sad as it is, at least your friend is alright. That's the main thing. Hopefully he can recoup his costs ok.

mmc01

RMS Regular
OP
M
Real shame to hear that. Gorgeous car and one that I aspired to own someday. Rest in pieces

It was an absolute animal and drove like something bmw produced as I kept saying. Cracking vehicle but the bits are well worth buying for someone at a cheap price, I know if he breaks close to even he'll be more than happy.

Sad as it is, at least your friend is alright. That's the main thing. Hopefully he can recoup his costs ok.

He's 100%, just a broken ego with the abuse he's getting! lol

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
Shame.

If he's breaking it, I may be able to scrape a few quid together for the brakes if you could pm me a price when/if they come up.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Awesome car I am sure. Pity. But if he's ego is all that is harmed then win. Not often ya come off in that sort of powerful car and just move on.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
, it's up for sale as a full car at the minute with an easy fix in fairness

Huh?

image.jpeg

I'm not making light btw, I just don't see how that's an easy fix.

I loved the car, near a perfect M3 for me.

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Shame it ended in a smash. Also shame I don't still have mine to buy a whole load of bits off it! lol

Awesome, awesome machine.

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Supercharged or turbo'd m3's generally end up in a hedge or wrapped around a lamp post, at least the donkey and accessories are still alive.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.