The Supercars In Northern Ireland!

Gambit

RMS Regular
CGZ1 - BMW X540d Sport. Was wrapped metallic red/pink with M Sport stripes for a while... looked awful. Back to blue now.
CGZ2 - Ferrari 812 Superfast as above.
CGZ3 - Mercedes Vito van.
CGZ11 - Rolls Royce... Though not seen this in a wee while.

His current fleet. He lives close to me so see him all the time.
And cgz911 on mini, driven by girl who works with him, plus I think cgz5 on his GP mini or maybe 6, or maybe hasn't got that car anymore but he holds a good few of the cgz one digit plates

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
CGZ1 - BMW X540d Sport. Was wrapped metallic red/pink with M Sport stripes for a while... looked awful. Back to blue now.
CGZ2 - Ferrari 812 Superfast as above.
CGZ3 - Mercedes Vito van.
CGZ11 - Rolls Royce... Though not seen this in a wee while.

His current fleet. He lives close to me so see him all the time.
The BMW was terrible looking

Daniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Spotted this earlier in Portaferry. Sounded good just cruising.

Snapchat-1304189953.jpg

Dan

RMS Regular
Spotted a fez 550 maranello, a lotus Elise sprint (half blue/white, looked special) and a Noble M12(?) in Coleraine this morning in convoy then again on the Foyle ferry Donegal bound. No pics 🤦🏼‍♂️

_James_

RMS Regular
Drives
V50/M135i
Sadly I went on an art gallery tour recently and it was eye opening the value of absolutely ***** work. Some guy who was/is Banksys apprentice, Mr Brainwash has started releasing what can only be described as knock off Banksy (which is **** to begin with in my opinion) artwork and its crap but apparently having this fecal matter adorn your wall is a good investment.

Art is a personal thing but a turd will always be a turd to look at.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I struggle with modern art as well tbh but I can easily spend 30 minutes in front of a Caravaggio