Toyota Soarer 4.0 V8 Now with video pg4

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Did she say "just do whatever you want"

Experience tells me that it doesn't usually mean you should do whatever you want.

Looks cool (y)

Got to call their bluff sometimes, plus she said you have to have a v8 before kids! I said ,what kids? lol

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Bit of a mismatched tyre profile there its like a FWD Drag car! :grinning:

Looks rather nice these, I'd love a white three door.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Bit of a mismatched tyre profile there its like a FWD Drag car! :grinning:

Looks rather nice these, I'd love a white three door.

I hoping that's an optical illusion lol, theres some scuffs needing sorting on the rear and front as well, going to be a work in progress .

Tried to find a white one, there's a lot of these in horrible gold or burgundy colours.

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
I hoping that's an optical illusion lol, theres some scuffs needing sorting on the rear and front as well, going to be a work in progress .

Tried to find a white one, there's a lot of these in horrible gold or burgundy colours.

Burgundy Brown I could do!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Just on my way back over with the beast, only got the one pic, the bodywork needs a few wee touches and a bit of care. But all I'll say is everyone needs a V8 in their life at some point, will have a better update tomorrow, just the one pic at the moment, supposedly only 1 of 8 in the world with a LSD.

92558566-F065-4102-85D1-CD2837AA8992-451-00000064BB896AC3_zps1d6df453.jpg

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That looks class mate! Currently sat at the top of the Burj Al Arab having afternoon tea before coming home tonight so will see it through the week at some point!
After being in Dubai I definitely second your opinion on V8s! If only the fuel back home was cheap enough for me to justify!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Love these, how do they drive?

Just driven 280 miles and have to say proper comphy cruiser on the motorways like driving an armchair, but put the auto gearbox and air suspension into sport, great Craic along the a75 there!

Ohh and the noise mmmmmmmm!!!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
That looks class mate! Currently sat at the top of the Burj Al Arab having afternoon tea before coming home tonight so will see it through the week at some point!
After being in Dubai I definitely second your opinion on V8s! If only the fuel back home was cheap enough for me to justify!

I'll only use this for purely social and maybe a run to work if the weathers nice, get a v8 unreal especially with the power flow exhaust it's got fitted !!

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
And it's home! Even let the wife have a little drive when I got it back. It's only really the paintwork letting down the car, and a few electrical challenges but that's all part of the fun.

It's actually longer than my 9-5 estate.

Never mind your twin cam :p

B440C85B-07F1-4ADC-874F-11040E8A019F-1023-000000F6B29A13DA_zps0329435c.jpg

72DDF4E3-DC45-48EE-A410-8A0F1EA087C2-1023-000000F6ABFBC7B5_zps0786f4fc.jpg

DA7811D5-A67B-460C-BA12-8CC020A52120-1023-000000F6A4025FE4_zpsabfa257f.jpg

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
OP
B
Drives
Skip
Not much room round that engine bay lol

Enough room for a supercharger supposedly. May one day convert to manual, but bodywork is first priority and solder and require in the aftermarket height controller, which when in sport mode drops it right down.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.