Trackskills Track Day Sunday 16th August at Kirkistown.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
I will post a picture on here when I get it. Don't want to show it just yet incase something happens that I don't get it. I am excited thou :grinning:

Very good. Well hopefully it works out for yourself(y)

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Aye I'll get a new one this week hopefully. I'll maybe get down this Friday for a yarn, get the craic then bud.

Got the wife a spat I one from Montgomery Motorsport yesterday for £50. Also has omp ones at £45 which are class looking.

seaside-racer

RMS Regular
Drives
discovery & wrx
Out of interest can I pay on the day or do you have to pre book these ones. Been a few years since I was at a track day and have never done a track skills one.

sw20ag

RMS Regular
Is anyone coming from North Belfast direction and want to do a run down together? Will be my first time and might end up going solo!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Easy enough to find. Just head for Newtownards, then road towards Portaferry. Go through Kirkubbin, and then first left past the petrol station (no super) as you leave Kirkubbin. Road meanders through a little village, and the track is on the left a few miles after that.

Nearest super is Newtownards. Kirkubbin or Portavogie are well within reach during the lunch break if you make do with normal petrol.

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Hope you have a great day. I can't make this one due to work commitments and the fact our Honda needs more brake work after our last outing in Mondello destroyed the pads and took out a brake line. New braided lines in the near future I think.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
My new weapon is due tomorrow afternoon but i cant make up my mind weather to go to the track day or just cruise about the towns in it.

Hmmmm decisions!

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Lol, not even a choice for you Tony, the instant you get the keys you will be straight for the track :grinning:

mike_2

RMS Regular
Drives
MR2, EP3 TypeR
Hope you have a great day. I can't make this one due to work commitments and the fact our Honda needs more brake work after our last outing in Mondello destroyed the pads and took out a brake line. New braided lines in the near future I think.

Braided hoses and good brake fluid will make a huge difference if you have had issues with break fade in the passed, did with the MR2 anyway. Must get down to mondello one of these days.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Must get down to mondello one of these days.

Definitely do! Get onto backroads.ie (the old Octane site), head for the Pitlane section, and all Mondello days get announced there. The "semi-private" days like OTD tend to be nicer than the official Mondello days, but either way it is a fantastic track. Just make sure to get the full international track.

There is one next Friday, spaces running out fast though.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.