What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
These arrived! Have them fitted now but too dark for photos. That's the wheel only set alongside the originals, they don't look that big when fitted lol. At least it looks like it can cope offroad now though :grinning:

Sidewall writing is actually white, I just hadn't wiped off the blue residue from when it was applied.

View attachment 72946

Had them on the V8 Jeep and my Trooper. Go Anywhere Tyres.

The blue ink is annoying though, every set seems to come with it.

Phil_EK9

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR/E36
Replaced the busted drive on the drift car. And made a custom exhaust for it... With a grinder...

Only slight carbon monoxide poisoning now :party:

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
Washed it and noticed I have bent a rim and bulged a tyre on a hole in the road which has since been covered up. FML. How do I claim from the Roads Agency if they have already covered the hole?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Washed it and noticed I have bent a rim and bulged a tyre on a hole in the road which has since been covered up. FML. How do I claim from the Roads Agency if they have already covered the hole?

The 1 up from Drumlough?

As said, find another which has no yellow paint round it.

Edit- Mrs Lyons to the rescue, I'll give you a shout.

Last edited:

loliver

RMS Regular
Drives
nurburgring 223
Decided the weathers not that bad so It's no longer sorn :grinning: bank balance is a lot lighter- tax has went up ffs :worried:

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
image.jpg
image.jpg

Quick Hoover and bath, now defrosting brr.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Changed the oil and air filter. Needs a good wash but il do that tomorrow when the queens spouting rubbish.

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
Drove it to town for some Christmas shopping. Rinsed it down after returning home :party:

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Turned it into Santa's sled practically!! Running backwards and forwards from the bro-in-laws getting all the kids stuff