What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

JayT

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3eeeeeee
Left it back so they could fix all the important stuff the factory wasn't that bothered about getting right.

wes

RMS Regular
Lifted a big bag full of toys and sh@te the wife and child had lying in the car for a visit to @big_pete on the morning hopefully the wife will like her xmas present

Last edited:

Darren91

RMS Regular
Finished my OPS PDC retrofit yesterday, still waiting on the switch mount and 2 blanks so the button is hanging freely atm.

Also forgot to mention I fitted my S-Line front bumper which included the 4 front sensors which I posted a couple of pages back.

Just need Xenons but those are few and far between and thanks to @pobmk4 for sorting the wiring :grinning:

Also put my winter wheels on yesterday.

IMG_6873.JPG

IMG_6880.JPG

IMG_6877.JPG

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6874.JPG

IMG_6875.JPG

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Finished my OPS PDC retrofit yesterday, still waiting on the switch mount and 2 blanks so the button is hanging freely atm.

Also forgot to mention I fitted my S-Line front bumper which included the 4 front sensors which I posted a couple of pages back.

Just need Xenons but those are few and far between and thanks to @pobmk4 for sorting the wiring :grinning:

View attachment 72644

View attachment 72649

View attachment 72647

View attachment 72648

View attachment 72645

View attachment 72646
Nice

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Removed rubber bung from both driver and passenger footwells.
Continued to ignore blown heater matrix

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Removed rubber bung from both driver and passenger footwells.
Continued to ignore blown heater matrix

Hateful, rotten, time consuming bastid of a job. I done the matrix in her Frontera a month or so ago. Not fun. And to add insult to injury, I've to replace the rigid cable that controls the adjustable flaps behind the dash of the Surf as its only blowing warm air at my feet at the minute.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

View attachment 72644

View attachment 72649

View attachment 72647

View attachment 72648

View attachment 72645

View attachment 72646

Impressive. I haven't even had half an hour to change my steering wheel yet!

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Fitted a couple of extra earths, battery to body, engine to body, and engine to battery. I know people will say its pointless but in my mind it helps. lol

Blackie

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 520d SE
Fitted some led 501 bulbs to sidelights and interior lamps, stripped the wipers and scuttle panel off in a vain attempt to see where I can feed a live feed to the amp, waste of time!

Back to the drawing board!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Impressive. I haven't even had half an hour to change my steering wheel yet!

They can be changed in a couple of minutes. Well the A4's and A6's can anyway. I imagine the A8 is similar.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Right ok, I didn't mean to get the stopwatch out! I know it won't take long, have done it a couple of times before.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Just thought you might have been taking the info or "How To" off 1 of the owners forums or something, which always seem to try and make a silk purse out of a sows ear and go the long way about everything.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Booked it in to Audi again to fix a leak in the washer jet. I've filled it 4 times since getting the car back last week and barely used it.

Jason

RMS Regular
Booked it in to Audi again to fix a leak in the washer jet. I've filled it 4 times since getting the car back last week and barely used it.

Audi Headlight Washer Jet systems are very simple, have you checked behind the wheel arch liner to see if theres any leaks around the tank?

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Drove it home for crimbo. :laughing:
Took the scenic route back across the A712 through New Galloway again but stopped off a couple of places because I had loads of time to spare.
The second one was Murrays Memorial which I've seen loads of times on the way past and always wanted to climb up to. Quite a relaxing drive overall.

In New Galloway

View from Murrays Memorial.

Who Murray was...

Waterfall beside the carpark..