What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
That's not so good what happened.

Coolant pipe burst when accelerating away from the lights coming back into carrick, only spotted it by glancing in my rvm and seeing that I was doing a Red Arrows impression, pulled into Fortfield Bp and as I did low coolant warning flashed then switched off engine which is making me think I've not done any damage. Going to replace all the coolant pipes now just to be on the safe side.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Cleaned inside and out this morning. Trying to keep on top of it at the weekends now since the dark nights are here.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Washed a week's worth of crap off it with the last of my Anachem gear. @Big Pimp (y)

Will probably stay like this for about 10 minutes.

15912227341_1cfbb66b4e_b.jpg

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Got 4 new tyres on my car and got the wheel alignment done on both mine and the wife's car.

Oh and drove the **** out of it.

Tomorrow will be another tank of juice.

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Had the throttlebody off the jag to solve an issue with it bogging down, cleaned and resealed to find the o.ring between the throttlebody and intake pipe was severely stretched, some tape and a bit of tiger seal to seal it back up, and blocked off the breather pipes hopefully that will solve the problem

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Put the Surf to work by towing a broken down 7.5ton steel bodied recovery truck. Wouldn't phase me to tow heavier in the future as the Surf pulled it up hill with ease.

Ah, the irony.

I'd love another one, they would pull a house down!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I'd love another one, they would pull a house down!

For a 2.4, it can certainly haul weight. Wouldn't have attempted it if she was manual, but then I wouldn't have bought a manual 1 anyway.

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
For a 2.4, it can certainly haul weight. Wouldn't have attempted it if she was manual, but then I wouldn't have bought a manual 1 anyway.

Mine was a 3.0 auto as you say auto is definitely the one to have!!!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Filled it with super (again) and dropped it off at PMG Autocare, can't wait to get it back. Just wish the weather wasn't soo crap.