What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

PhilG

RMS Regular
Spent a few hours gutting out a 26yr old defunct alarm plus a few extra components, ultrasonic sensors, and door sensors.

I also came across a 1988 Panasonic in-car mobile phone charger that was wired in and wedged in behind the radio

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 88

PhilG

RMS Regular
Spent a few hours gutting out a 26yr old defunct alarm plus a few extra components, ultrasonic sensors, and door sensors.

I also came across a 1988 Panasonic in-car mobile phone charger that was wired in and wedged in behind the radio

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Lifted the galaxy after getting painted....spent for too much on this car..

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Bent / cracked the bead breaker on my manual tyre changer trying to get the old set of winters off the spare rims for the wife's motor. :mad:
Should be an easy fix with a bit of brute forces and a drop of weld but annoying none the less.

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Gave it a wash. Bad light stopped play - I hate this time of year for the lack of daylight [emoji22]

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Finally got a wash after nearly a month of neglect. Still needs hoovered but these wet days are killing me :worried:

Fecking cat still wants to get up on the car all the time!!! Never had this problem with my S3 so why now???

image.jpg

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Hoovered mine yesterday and did the glass insides. Washed the day before but minging already with the wet country roads taking their toll.

I've noticed a few light scratches here and there which will need sorted, i've no experience of doing it myself so not sure where to start. Homework will be done.

wes

RMS Regular
20141121_121258.jpg
20141121_121217.jpg
Fitted apexi power airfilter and clarion headunit. Had to keep lower part of airbox as when i took it away it through up the management light.

And also bought this

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-22-14-41-41.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-22-14-41-41.png
    278.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

mthompo

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much...
Picked the merc up from mark after a service and the blowout fixed turned put to be two broken studs on manifold all sorted and quiet as a mouse now :grinning: pity need to sell it :worried:

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Fitted the replacement cup holder, as the fascia was missing from one when I bought it :worried:

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Being almost December, and wet roads I actually took it out and drove it. Just had a real urge to go for a drive. And it will be out tomorrow aswell, still no salt on the road so not too bad, gonna hve to spend all day Monday cleaning it though:-(

Mark_C

RMS Regular
Finally installed the chargecooler prerad, bosch pump and piping on the mr2.

Stripped the new engine for the skoda down (eBay bargain) that I'm rebuilding with forged internals for the gt30

New rear brake caliper on the red BX

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Finally installed the chargecooler prerad, bosch pump and piping on the mr2.

Stripped the new engine for the skoda down (eBay bargain) that I'm rebuilding with forged internals for the gt30

New rear brake caliper on the red BX

Is that all? Take a half day?
Only joking - that's a big day [emoji1][emoji106]